[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just watched the first episode of wander over yander >its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: da fuck.gif (28 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
da fuck.gif
28 KB, 300x264
i just watched the first episode of wander over yander
>its a "villian is completely incompetent" show
>its a "villian doesn't just kill the hero despite having unlimited opportunity and motive, the hero is also defenseless, making it more baffling" show
>its a "all conflicts are resolved through goofy shit" show
>its a "the main character is a mary sue who is annoying as fuck" show
welp, that was a waste of time.
>>
>>84364581
>Taking the slapstick cartoon seriously
I dropped it after the waifufaggotry but regardless.
>>
>>84364581
You're welcome to your opinion, even if it's wrong.
>>
>>84364619
>they still make cartoons like this
if a cartoon doesn't have a sequential narrative i automatically consider it trash.

im not sure if this show does or not, but the tone is just shit, i want edgy cartoons like korra and body horror steven universe.

what waifufaggotry? the horse thing?
>>
File: 1424343543553.jpg (291 KB, 1040x715) Image search: [Google]
1424343543553.jpg
291 KB, 1040x715
I just read this post about wander over yonder
>its a "OP is a waste" thread
>its a "here's my bait, /co/!" thread
>its a "give me some (you)s" thread
>its a "waste of space" thread
welp, that was a waste of time
>>
>>84364581
>its a "villian is completely incompetent" show
>its a "the main character is a mary sue who is annoying as fuck" show

These were what made the show less enjoyable for me. I couldn't stand Wander and resorted watching the show for the other characters like Hater who I found enjoyable. I wish he was a bit more competent in the show.
>>
>>84364707
>everything i dont like is just b8

>>84364721
even in the second half of the first episode, the blue horse thing has every reason to just get himself out and leave that retard behind for dead.

the main character is shit.
>>
>>84364619

>I dropped it after the waifufaggotry

You dropped the show because of the fandom?
>>
>people shit talking slapstick cartoons

Is this how far /co/ has fallen?
>>
>>84364765
Well they have really bonded together as the series shows later but I personally can't stand Wander's personality at all. I enjoyed the part where the orange asshole stuck his finger in the hole and Hater got the chance to mess with him.
>>
File: 1463025081723.png (265 KB, 691x402) Image search: [Google]
1463025081723.png
265 KB, 691x402
>>84364675
>What Waifufaggotry?

You must be New here if you never heard of the spams.
>>
>>84364778
i think alot of people did that for MLP and SU

>>84364801
those cartoons are literally for children and are shit, again, if it doesn't have a progressive narrative, its shit.

spongebob is only good because of rose tinted glasses and good writing in the beginning. if they tried to air it today it would be shit.

>>84364850
seems like something zone would have made a flash about by now.
>>
>>84364850
Dude spoil that shit.
>>
>>84364721
>>84364765
Wander is annoying in the first few episodes, but he gets way better as it goes along. His mysterious backstory is actually pretty intriguing.
>>
>>84364935
The people need to see, anon. They need to witness what started the uprise in Wander.
>>
>>84364947
He didn't grow on me. I enjoyed it when he annoyed hater but that was it.
>>
>>84364581
K. Bye.
>>
>>84364993
Well then the problem here is you have no taste.
>>
>>84365130
Taste is subjective but thanks for the salt.
>>
>>84365130
It's not that he doesn't have good taste. He just doesn't have enough belief and faith for Cartoon Jesus.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.