[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DKR: Last Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How was it?
>>
>>84359020
It was ok
Best JRJR art is a long time though
>>
>>84359481
>Best JRJR art is a long time though
seriously. compare this to his recent captain america or superman work. it's like 80's Daredevil JRJR briefly returned from a slumber
>>
>>84359523
Well it was four or five months late
>>
The story was okay, Joker smoking bothered me. Also Killer Croc overpowering Batman near the end was very one sided. It leaves off where you can fill in the blank because that story has been told over and over. The other elements of the book are the best portions.
>>
File: btdk-047.jpg (629 KB, 1200x1825) Image search: [Google]
btdk-047.jpg
629 KB, 1200x1825
>>84360638
>Joker smoking bothered me.

Why? It's Millerverse Joker.
>>
>>84361787
what a hottie. i'm jealous of batman
>>
>>84359020
I thought it was fucking fantastic. It was definitely a worthy prequel to TDKR, which is more than I would have ever expected to say.
>>
Is it the story Miller originally had planned, with the Joker kidnapping and dismembering Jason Todd?
>>
>>84359020
Better than expected. One of the best single issues of the year.
>>
>>84362926
Where'd the dismember part come from?
>>
File: 2a69i12.jpg (183 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
2a69i12.jpg
183 KB, 666x1024
>>84359020
Millers' best work in years.
>>
>>84363292
Massive gushing blood splatters at the end
>>
>>84361787
>>84363307
He's strangely attractive.
>>
>>84363963
batman pls go.
>>
>>84364040
Batman finds nothing strange about it
>>
>>84359523
JRJR's first arc of Cap was fantastic. He needs to work with that colorist again.
>>
>>84359020
superfluous
>>
A nice story from two veterans who should be above "nice" stories

Be like if David Bowie went back and tried another go at Ziggy Stardust
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.