[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a little weird to me that Titania, a supervillain,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2802476-she_hulk__10___page_21.jpg (149 KB, 848x644) Image search: [Google]
2802476-she_hulk__10___page_21.jpg
149 KB, 848x644
It's a little weird to me that Titania, a supervillain, has had a more stable and long-lasting relationship than most Marvel heroes. Her marriage with the Asborbing Man even outlasted Peter Parker's marriage to MJ. You'd think supervillains wouldn't be paragons of fidelity, and yet here we are.
>>
>>84349142
Didn't he rape some woman while he was with Titania?
>>
>>84349142
True love
>>
The only reason any thing happens in Marvel is to get people talking about Marvel

Relationship drama is "dishy" to retarded people and shippers
>>
and then titania got turned into an SJW mouthpiece and got a "practical" makeover

game over, marvel. game over
>>
>>84349142
The key of a succesful relationship on the Marvel Universe is not being the focus of attention. If they start paying attention, prepare to suffer.

Naturally this means we'll hardly ever have good relationships stories where the couple is acting like a couple and doing things together in a happy state.
>>
I can't take her seriously anymore ever since that she hulk titiania scat comic.
>>
They aren't a big enough deal for writers to want to fuck with for lazy drama.

In-universe? She can probably handle his indescretions better than most women, on like an existential level, and she is perfectly capable of giving him a good smackdown, so the power dynamic is pretty egalitarian.
>>
>>84349142
It's funny that he actually left HER at one point because she was so obsessed with getting revenge on She-Hulk.
>>
>>84350878

Yeah, that was in Slott's She-Hulk. She was also dying of cancer for a while in the 90s
>>
It's only stable because they are c-list villains

They are well-known enough to have a history that gets reverted back after a writer uses them. It's like how one writer can kill off one of them but the next writer forgets that ever happened.
>>
Ain't no Man-Thor
>>
>>84349142
Thanks, Quesada.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.