[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of Marvel's current comics seem to be shit I stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: marbalasdkf.jpg (32 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
marbalasdkf.jpg
32 KB, 748x748
All of Marvel's current comics seem to be shit
I stopped reading their main stuff right before the Ultimate universe collision

Any of them worth actually checking out?

If not I'll just go read some old stuff
>>
Ultimates is good if you like cosmic shit.
>>
>>84344173
I'll save you the trouble and just say what everybody always says

>vision
>Moon Knight
>Ultimates
>Gwen pool
>Carnage
>Ms Marvel

There you go
>>
>>84344196
>Gwen pool

Isnt this just memes the comic?
>>
>>84344196
you just summed out everything bad about marvel
>>
>>84344805
The Vision, Moon Knight and Carnage are bad?
>>
>>84344838
I liked Carnage
Havent read the others
>>
>>84344805
Whenever someone shits on marvel, regardless of the thread, you'll always have some faggot come out and say how much he loves Ms Marvel and Gwenpool because it's cute, and if you hate it you just hate fun when in reality it's just meme-tier waifu shit
>>
File: Gwen 'moot' Poole with b&hammer.jpg (125 KB, 652x1002) Image search: [Google]
Gwen 'moot' Poole with b&hammer.jpg
125 KB, 652x1002
>>84344266
nah
>>
File: 1466622366370.jpg (73 KB, 487x706) Image search: [Google]
1466622366370.jpg
73 KB, 487x706
>>84344266
Gwenpool is actually pretty dark
>>
>>84344266
It is in concept but the actual comic is written by Hastings (Doctor McNinja) and is actually funny. Gwen Poole isn't related to Gwen Stacy or Deadpool at all and is a girl from our universe who fell into the Marvel universe and is trying to be a hero so she doesn't get killed in a summer event.

Plus the art is cute so if you like that it's a plus.
>>
>>84344196
You forgot Spider-Man and Deadpool
>>
>>84344938
This makes her look like Harley quinn/deadpool.
>>
>>84344173
Just wait for Marvel NOW!, senpai. We're getting bunch of good comics.
>Doom as Iron Man
>USAvengers
>Teen Titans done right
>fucking Solo ongoing!
>Doctor Strange having magic team, probably with Wanda and Magik (best waifus, t-b-h-)
>>
Carnage and Nova are sitting pretty well with me right now
>>
>>84346004
Cautiously optimistic for the next crop of books. Want ANGR back tho.
>>
>>84344173
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/07/marvel-social-justice-insanity/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.