[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name a better cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: kong.jpg (327 KB, 1050x1297) Image search: [Google]
kong.jpg
327 KB, 1050x1297
name a better cartoon
>>
>>84343978
Wander Over Yonder
>>
>>84343978
SHOWER
>>
>>84343978
staven univuni
>>
This cartoon was just a vehicle used to get Sterling Jarvis's singing career off the ground.
>>
>>84343978
NO!

I can't believe what I see...
>>
Memes aside, this show is irrefutably a landmark in animation and arguably the pinnacle of television animation for its decade, mainly in its characterization and voice acting.
>>
>>84343978
Penguins behind bars
>>
Was this show actually good or is it only kinda popular because memes?
>>
>>84344928
It's in circulation because of memes but if you actually watch it, the show is pretty entertaining. The jokes are funny, the characters are like able. The animation is just really bad and it turns people off/makes it the meme it is today.
>>
Star vs the forces of evil
>>
File: Expand THIS!.gif (960 KB, 284x223) Image search: [Google]
Expand THIS!.gif
960 KB, 284x223
>>84345253

We also have gems like this when the animators decided to use the renders for other things.
>>
BANANA SLAMMA!
>>
>>84343978
wait a sec

what the heck
>>
>>84345785
I shower you with coconut cream piiiieeess...
>>
Were there even brick walls in that series?
>>
YES MEANS NO

AND NO MEANS YES
>>
>>84345785
HOLD IT RIGHT
HOLD IT RIGHT
HOLD IT
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE
>>
>>84345253
>The jokes are funny, the characters are like able.

Were we watching the same show?
>>
>>84345253

The characters are all too scream-at-the-TV dumb to be likeable. All of them. "For kids" is no excuse, they are still so dumb that even a little kid will sit there and scream
"JUST TAKE THE FUCKING COCONUT GODDAMMIT!"
>>
>>84343978
you set the bar pretty high.
>>
I wish i saw this as a kid. Donkey Kong was my fucking jam. I haven't meet a single person who doesn't like the DKC games.
>>
>>84347774
>I haven't meet a single person who doesn't like the DKC games.

“Donkey Kong Country proves that players will put up with mediocre gameplay as long as the art is good.” - Shigeru Miyamoto

Guess you haven't met that guy
>>
>>84344765
how well did that pay off
>>
File: edkcame.png (463 KB, 537x769) Image search: [Google]
edkcame.png
463 KB, 537x769
>>84343978
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.