[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings, millennials.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Greetings, millennials.
>>
>>84331533
I was born in 1992 so that makes me a millennial
>>
>>84331592
anyone under 30 is a millenial
>>
>>84331688
Actually it might be a little older than that now that I think about it. 1980-2000 give or take a couple of years.

Time flies
>>
>>84331688
What if you turn 30 this year?
>>
>>84331533
Why is Alex Ross so based?
>>
>>84331734
I turn thirty this week.
>>
File: FucKIjustSaw.jpg (62 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
FucKIjustSaw.jpg
62 KB, 468x425
Did you just assume my generation?
>>
>>84331533
God how the fuck does anyone stand Marvel's comicbooks anymore when they make it business practice to actively rile and anger their fans on purpose?
>>
>>84331826
Its starting to fail them. We need a complete overhall on writers and editors.
>>
>>84331533
...yet he refuses to draw Kyle Rayner.
>>
>>84331592
Me too! Isn't it great we can meet other Millenials on this Norwegian blog posting board?
>>
>>84331826
It's only their racist, narrow-minded, secluded fans they are alienating. How are marvel sales, btw?
>>
>>84331826
Because shitposting dipshits like >>84331858 don't actually buy comics and those that do are usually character fans who want to find out more about what X character is doing while Y character is fronting.

DC also likes to ruse up their audience every now and then, Watchmen being canon in Rebirth is a prime example. Its how the Big Two sell comics now, and its worked since the Silver Age.
>>
>>84331885
I'll believe it when I see the sales numbers and proof of murmurings about overhauling their direction and writers and editors. Because where I stand they seem perfectly content with being one of the biggest fuckwards in a rather fuckward loaded industry.
>>
>>84331888
Is it because of the fridge thing?
And checked
>>
>>84331892
>It's only their racist, narrow-minded, secluded fans they are alienating.
So its racist to be disgusted and/or annoyed by the latest shallow publicity stunt of the week?
>>
>>84331892
>How are marvel sales, btw?

Not so good
The owner of my LCS has already said the sale of the variants do not off set the loss he takes on the regular covers anymore and isn't going to bother and only order what he thinks he can actually sell. he also has a shit ton of Marvel #1 on sale for a buck a piece
>>
>>84331970
No it's because he's a Silver Age manbaby that thinks Hal Jordan is the only one true Green Lantern which may be true to some degree but at the time, Kyle was the ONLY Green Lantern yet the asshole took a stand as if he was talking about the american flag.
>>
>>84331711
No way dude, over 30 is Gen X
>>
Exactly how hard is it to just make new super heroes?
>>
>>84332863
It's hard because there aren't clear demarcations but X generally ends late 70s
>>
>>84332908
If you want to make money? Impossible. Comic fans do not want to buy comics starring new superheroes. They also do not buy good books. They are pretty dumb overall.
>>
>>84332908
Pretty hard. 9/10 of them are gonna fail cause fuckers won't buy it. But what's the difference if Kamala gets outfitted with an old name and Carol's still around?
>>
>>84332995
Sadly, yes.
>>
>>84331533
I find it hilarious that most of the people who bitch about Millenials on 4chan are millenials themselves and usually are under the mistaken impression that Millenial = Gen Z.
>>
>>84331734
then you're a mayun
>>
>>84331533
It's actually good tho
>b-but muh hivemind
A good story is a good story you chucklefuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.