[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We'll make a team and save the world so hard that we'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ExtinctionTeam.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2227) Image search: [Google]
ExtinctionTeam.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2227
>We'll make a team and save the world so hard that we'll be seen as the Earth's greatest heroes instead of the Avengers
>We'll also make a show of force to make sure no one fucks with us

Was Cyclops' Extinction Team a good idea?
>>
>>84328587
It was a gloriously bad idea

But Storm, Colossus, Psylocke and Magik all agreed with it at the time and now they all refuse to take responsibility for their part in it all and just blame it on Cyclops
>>
>>84328622
Take blame or blame Hitler? I wonder...
>>
>Cyclops
>good idea

I'm not sure Scott has ever even been in the same room as a good idea.
>>
>>84328587
I want to see Magik and Colossus fuck.
>>
>>84328587

Story wise? Absolutely brilliant idea.

Execution wise?

Absolutely brilliant idea

Reality though?

It was only gonna fly for so long before the Avengers or whoever intervened. Admittedly whilst the current Uncanny Team is something of an Extinction Team, I do wish they'd recommit to the remit this team had, it's what Mutant kind needs.
>>
>>84328587
>Name your group the "Extiction Team"
>"That's a great name!"
>"Wait, it's a name for a HERO group?"
>"Uh..."
>>
File: X-Men-Zone-006.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Zone-006.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1968
He was right. We prevent nuclear weapons being thrown around by having nuclear weapons.

It's counter intuitive, but it absolutely does work.

What are you, some kind of hippy?
>>
>>84328648
Scott IS the good idea, Beast.
>>
Yeah, it was a really good idea. The only reason it didn't work is because AvX insisted everyone act like morons. Realistically Scott would be the first one to see the dangers of the Phoenix, considering how often his girlfriend got murdered by the goddamn fire bird.
>>
>>84330236
>insisted everyone act like morons
Everyone acted like the Dark Phoenix Saga was last week and nothing else with the phoenix Force ever happened

For fucks sake Scott/Logan talked like it was really Jean who died
>>
>>84328587
Where can I read some good ideas Cyclops?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.