[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YFW the crime that people are saying justifies Alton Sterling's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: venturebros412-4.jpg (59 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
venturebros412-4.jpg
59 KB, 500x281
>YFW the crime that people are saying justifies Alton Sterling's shooting was played for laughs on the Venture Bros.
Food for thought. I dunno how I feel about that scene now.
>>
>>84327429
You thought that scene was for laughs?
>>
>>84327757
Dark laughs, sure.
>>
>>84327429
Rusty did nothing wrong. She lied to him.
>>
Wait, what is going on in this scene? Did they reveal the bros' mom and I missed it somehow?
>>
>>84328543
You wanna know?

Actually she's Dermott's Mom.

They haven't told him yet of course, and she acts like his older sister, and her mom acts as if she is his.

Kind of like what Jack Nicholson's Mom and Grandparents did with him.

Dermott of course, is a mediocre sort of lad, not movie star material like Jack. Or I could be wrong. Maybe he'll actually do something impressive.

Hank has a lot of sand in spite of being kind of an idiot sometimes, and Dermott might have that too. He's as much of a Venture as Hank is, and his mother is demonstrably pretty attractive and somewhat intelligent.
>>
>>84327429
i dont know or care who shot what, but this has never been a crime
>>
>>84328653
I thought Dermott was Brock's secret son.
>>
>>84328789
that was the twist, watch Everybody Comes To Hank's.
>>
>>84328718
>this has never been a crime
Getting 14 year old girls pregnant?
I think it has been a crime, in fact I'm fairly certain
>>
sorry to /pol/ but they gunned him down for resisting arrest and going for his gun. On both the videos I watched it certainly doesn't look like he's reaching for his gun, but in any event, THAT'S the justification for shooting him, not that he was a chester.
>>
>>84327429
Rusty sold CDs?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.