[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so is it dead again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: homestar.gif (56 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
homestar.gif
56 KB, 1600x1200
so is it dead again?
>>
>>84326160
H*R will never update regularly ever again. The Brothers Chaps got jobs in the industry. However, I would never say the site is dead. Surprise updates are the name of the game, now.
>>
>>84326195
so probably a Halloween toon and maybe a Christmas one?
>>
>>84326272
Maybe, maybe.

There's no telling. We've gone by plenty of holidays with nothing, and then they drop an April Fool's 30-minute Answering Machine on us.

You just have to go about your daily life knowing that, some day, you will be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>84326272
the thing is, towards the end they were doing mostly holiday toons, so the holiday list is kind of glutted. they dont wanna just be known for nothing but holiday toons.. i'm not sure how it's gonna go but at least we know it's never going to DIE. just become less often.
>>
>>84326195
Didn't they go to work on Gravity Falls?
>>
>>84326160
Too busy making shorts for Disney.
>>
>>84328784
"Strong Bad get off my lawn or else I'll shoot you"
"I hate you Gruncle Stan"
>>
>>84326195
Pretty much
>>
>>84326160
What was the most recent update? Fish-eye Lens?
>>
>>84326160
To be fair, their last april fools short was really heavy, it felt like 3 years worth of content.
>>
>>84332782
They released a 30 minute youtube Marzipan Answering Machine on April Fools.
>>
File: S1e15_mermando_charmed.png (495 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
S1e15_mermando_charmed.png
495 KB, 1280x718
>>84328784
You are now aware that Mermando and 90% of the HR cast are the same person.
>>
>>84326160
Kinda, but it's not really bad. Homestar Runner had a great run. It was pretty much ten years. I'm glad that TBC have real jobs in the industry now, because everything they touch gets significantly better.
>>
>>84328880

I'm honestly surprised /co/ doesn't talk about Two More Eggs more often. It's the closest we're getting to a Homestar show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.