[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was The Question? Did Pandora have ANYTHING to do with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_00332.jpg (284 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00332.jpg
284 KB, 600x379
Who was The Question? Did Pandora have ANYTHING to do with the New 52 reset? Did they just try try to sweep the Trinity of Sin under the rug?
>>
>>84319908
>Did Pandora have ANYTHING to do with the New 52 reset
she was DoHat's scapegoat to distract people from what was really going on

>Did they just try try to sweep the Trinity of Sin under the rug?
yes

>Who was The Question?
good question
>>
File: 1445798641552.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1445798641552.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>84320020
what the fuck. Vic is my favorite, and I never asked for Wizard Hitler. They ruined The Question, Phantom Stranger, and Shazam in one big sweep.
>>
>>84319908
What is his sin?
>>
>>84319908
Rorschach
>>
>>84320257
This
>>
>>84319908
The Question was one of my favorite DC characters. Too bad they killed him off.
>>
>>84319908
>>84320020
>>84320070

I want to write for DC and The Question is one of the people I want to write/retool the most.

My version is basically a super spy. Think Ethan Hawke in Mission Impossible, Jason Bourne, James Bond, Micheal Weston etc. No stupid conspiracy theory/mystical shit, but real conspiracy in the form of governments and shadowry agencies and corporations and what not.

Keep him grounded in reality, but give him a reason to wear that mask too since he has to protect his identity when going up against these type of people.
>>
>>84320399

Also I think a spy/espionage book feels a niche. There aren't a lot of books or characters like this. Too many aliens, gods and wizards and shit.

I want something grounded in reality enough, but with a super heroic edge to it. Imagine all the fun spy stuff you can do with your typical super hero universe's level of technology and science.
>>
>>84320020

What was really going on and who's DoHat? The most of Pandora's story I got was from Justice League Dark, she had a skull that was a portal to Earth 3. That's all I know.
>>
>>84320399
What's wrong with Detective Question?
>>
>>84321137

Nothing "wrong" with it, it's just kind of an outdated concept. Espionage Question is still Detective Question, just with more things to do basically. Same skillset just applied on a bigger scale?
>>
>>84321461
How is detective work outdated? Did I just imagine all these CSI shows?
>>
>>84320399
>Super Spy Question
>Faceless, fights real conspiracies
Sooo...Dick Grayson v2.0?
>>
>>84320020
New 52 Question is Walter Kovacs with magic powers.
>>
>>84319908
The other Trinity of sin books as bad as the second half of Pandora
I will probably check out the phantom stranger anyway because i want to see more nightmare nurse
>>
>>84321908
*Are the other
>>
>>84321793

I'm thinking classic fedora and trenchcoat kind of detective when I say outdated, it may not have been the best term, overused in DETECTIVE comics might be better. Batman's already got the great detective role going on.

I'm imaging this in a broader context with a new team that is detected to this kind of stuff Justice League Black like black ops.

>>84321819

I don't read Grayson so I have no idea/comment.
>>
>>84321793

Also I seriously hate those type of shows, they're boring too me and I love spy stuff so it's just a matter of personal preference too. Even though there is a lot of subject cross over.
>>
>>84320293
kek. this.
>>
>>84321923
>Didn't read Grayson
Come on, man

>>84319908
My current view is Pandora combined the timeline together (DC+"Vertigo"+Wildstorm) while Dr. Manhattan was removing the five years, which was able to happen due to Barry's destabilizing the timeline.
>>
>>84322046
What is wildstorm anyway I have been meaning to check that out was it just an imprint they used to publish there war stories under

Also I dident think vertigo was a seperate universe pre-flashpoint at the very least I know they had Superman from the time that guy talked about engineering fights in hellblazer
>>
What the hell did Pandora have to do with Earth 3?
>>
>>84322046
>My current view is Pandora combined the timeline together (DC+"Vertigo"+Wildstorm)
Except that Wildstorm characters appeared in the Flashpoint universe thus they merged before Pandora showed up at the end.
>>
>>84322185
Ah I see it's a publisher they brought out and just kept them in there old universe for a while
>>
>>84322185
Oh and the first few issues of Sandman also contained other heros I need to get back to that after I finish the last 193 issues of hellblazer
>>
>>84322046
>Didn't read Grayson
>Come on, man
Literally gay fanservice: the comic
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.