[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First look at Vicki Vale's AUNT Valerie Vale in Gotham season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: CmsUysCUsAIonAK.jpg (155 KB, 787x1200) Image search: [Google]
CmsUysCUsAIonAK.jpg
155 KB, 787x1200
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman/gotham/gotham-season-3-set-snaps-reveal-first-look-at-sin-city-2-actress-a143231
>>
>>84315176
>Jamie Chung slowly entering her milf phase

me gusta
>>
Okay, I guess.
>>
>>84315176
To skinny
>>
File: CmtK4RrXgAAkSVi.jpg-large.jpg (148 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CmtK4RrXgAAkSVi.jpg-large.jpg
148 KB, 768x1024
I guess kid Ivy will still be sticking around for a bit.
>>
>>84315559
Good, at least she's not getting totally fucked.
>>
>/co/ praised Gotham for not having romance storylines
>A love square and a love triangle in season 3

Kek. The monkey's paw strikes again.
>>
>>84315559
Yeah the plot is that she gets mutated into an age up
>>
>>84315559
I can see that outfit working well for a transformation sequence.
>>
>>84315595
>not having romance storylines
I don't have any problem with romance/relationship drama, senpai.

What I have a problem with is CW style mindlessness like Olicity or the way Barry was cool with telling anyone and their mother about being The Flash EXCEPT IRIS! I mean one episode Felicity shows up and says basically, "oh, btw, I sorta told my new bf you were The Flash" and Barry's all " 's cool, 's cool, no worries " like it's just no big thing ... and then loses his shit when someone mentions Iris because ZOMG WE CAN'T TELL IRIS!

And Gotham had Gordon/Babs in season 1 and Gordon/Leah in season 2 ( also Nigma/Kristin ) as well as several more minor tangles.
>>
Hungry Skeleton.
>>
>>84315830
But he wanted to tell Iris, he only didn't because Joe kept telling him not to.

He did, however, refuse to tell Patty, which was boring, but made sense within the context of the show.

No excuse for Olicity, though. What a blunder.
>>
Here's a shitload of new photos.

http://imgur.com/a/YBJ1U

Anyone know who the white-haired guy is?
>>
>>84315595

Romance storylines are okay as long as they are handled in a mature way. Not "I love you" then the next episode "I hate you" then 2 episodes later they're having sex.
>>
>>84315595
Gotham did have a romance all the way through S2 with Jim and Lee though. Why we liked it was that it didn't interrupt the interesting shit that was going on around it.
>>
>>84316335
Kinda looked like Bruce fused with Quicksilver.
>>
>Age Ivy up
>She starts doing sexy things

Is noone gonna question the fact that her character is still like 13-14?
>>
>>84316719
Some have, and yes, it's weird.

That being said, Ivy's flirted with Bruce before and she did pretend to be Jim's lover to fuck with Barbara.
>>
>>84316335
>Fish

Ugh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.