[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ I need your help, it seems like you can no longer "gift"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: OnlyTheQuestion.png (2 MB, 897x793) Image search: [Google]
OnlyTheQuestion.png
2 MB, 897x793
/co/ I need your help, it seems like you can no longer "gift" comics on comixology. You used to be able to buy comics to gift to other people, but I no longer see the option available.

Is it actually gone or am I just being retarded?
>>
File: WalkIntoWrongCartoon.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
WalkIntoWrongCartoon.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
plz help me /co/
>>
>>84313106
Which issue is that?
>>
>>84313273
the picture is from The Dark Knight Strikes again (very underrated IMO)
>>
File: RodneyKingRodneyKing.png (385 KB, 498x481) Image search: [Google]
RodneyKingRodneyKing.png
385 KB, 498x481
help me /co/
>>
>>84313301
Thanks, now I gotta figure out where my copy is...
>>
please /co/, I just wanted to buy Rebirth #1 for my dad....
>>
>>84313301
I think the schizophrenic feel/lack of batman focus ruins most readers, artistically its actually very interesting. My favorite panels include OPs image, the introduction of plastic man, green lantern appearances in general, and Superman's fleischer logo (curious how Miller portrays yellow+red as boring establishment Boy Scout, and black and red as a sympathetic character), and the locket of Lois and Clark (very tastefully done in a comic with an intentional lack of taste)
>>
>>84314146
thats a pretty good analysis man, and I would like to add to those moments, the "reveal" of what Flash and Green Lantern have been doing over the past few years. And the one panel cameo of Creeper. And that final SHAZAM!
>>
Sorry OP, I'm not seeing such an option. Must be gone.
>>
>>84314275
goddamn it amazon, thanks for checking. At least I know its not one of my plug-ins fucking me over.
>>
File: nosebleed2.jpg (171 KB, 673x504) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed2.jpg
171 KB, 673x504
>>84313106
i'll never forgive miller for not giving the full frontal nosebleed moneyshot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.