[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /co/ feel about them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-07-06-12-08-23-185591615.jpg (10 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06-12-08-23-185591615.jpg
10 KB, 285x177
How does /co/ feel about them?
>>
>>84299988
I'd fuck the one on the right
>>
>>84299988
Movie versions or show versions? Show Kowalski is the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 735x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 735x420
Their existance lead to the movie and the movie lead to the creation of this perfect husbando bear so I tolerate them.
>>
>>84300075
More of the show. Movie was ok at best
>>
>>84300075
this
>>
>>84299988
Show > movie

They really dropped the ball on not tying the movie in more to the series which is what made them popular
>>
>>84299988
They made Madagascar happen ... twice ... three times
Plus ... Kowalski is from Poland ... thats why he is smart and stupid at the same time.
>>
>>84299988
Didn't see the movie even though it looked alright, I was seriously pissed they didn't bring Jeff Bennett in to do Kowalski for this spin off

Also, why didn't these guys grow to be as big as The Minions are now? I'd rather have other movies trying to rip them off instead of having a million minion clones.
>>
Ed, Edd, n Eddy rip-offs.

Aside from the fat fuck on the far left.
>>
>>84300075

The show versions of all of them were great
>>
Unironically funny.
>>
File: marlene-character-web-desktop.png (139 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
marlene-character-web-desktop.png
139 KB, 480x445
marlene was best character

also, I want to plow that otter pussy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.