[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Vs. Samurai Jack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: DeathBattle.png (292 KB, 1022x744) Image search: [Google]
DeathBattle.png
292 KB, 1022x744
Who'd win in a Death Battle, Samurai Jack or Batman.

Terms:
Takes place in Gotham
Takes place after "Jack and the Baby"
Neither can receive help
Jack believes Batman is a minion of Aku
Batman thinks Jack is a murderer

To the Death
>>
>>84289712
Does Batman get preptime?
Does Jack get preptime?
>>
>>84289712
>>84289732
No Prep Time, besides Batman finding bodies he think was left by Jack
>>
File: justsaying.jpg (22 KB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
justsaying.jpg
22 KB, 220x160
>>84289712

I don't get it.

If batman was jump in any universe, He should be the most powerful guy ever. Samurai jack literally batman with some cartoon magic.
>>
I don't think Jack's sword would be able to cut Batman deep enough to kill him
>>
>>84289712
Batman wouldn't kill Jack, Jack would understand the meaning if Batman had the moment to ultimately end him and didn't go through with it. It ends in a truce with both alive.

Pick better fights dipshit.
>>
>>84289991
Death Battle rules faggot, not BvS puss out rules
>>
>>84289754
Jack wins. Batman's got nothing Jack hasn't beaten before.
>>
>>84289712
Jack's sword can only be used for good so wouldn't he only be able to use it on batarangs and batman's gadgets?
>>
>>84290104

Jack doesn't need his sword. He's proficient in a wide ranch of weaponry
>>
Jack is Batman, but better training and more experience.

Jack wins.
>>
>>84289712
Why is Batman leaning forward, and why isn't he falling?
>>
>>84289904
Jack's sword literally cannot harm good people, so that would probably end the fight right there.
>>
File: Marvel does it again.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
Marvel does it again.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>84290104
>Batman
>Good
>>
Jack learned martial arts from the people who taught the people>>> amd then taught batman
>>
>>84290104
Jack's sword cannot harm an innocent in the hands of evil.

In the hands of good, it's just a really sharp fucking sword.
>>
>>84292121
I think you took that saying too literally. The sword can only be used for good.
>>
>>84291688
wrong.

It can't hurt the innocent in the hands of evil.

It can still cut people. Why do you think Jack stopped the baby from biting into in the episode with the cannibal robots? (before he knew they were robot cannibals)
>>
>>84291968

So his techniques are old and outdated
>>
>>84292169
He doesn't have to know they are good. The sword is the decider, by virtue of being literally made of good by gods.
>>
>>84292150
Not really, the sword has never shown a failure to cut anyone but Jack, while Aku was using it.

Every other time it worked fine, even against non evil entities like the Rock monster, scotsman or portal guardian
>>
>>84292215
Then how come Jack was able to hurt the Lizard monks when he was possessed by Aku?
>>
>>84292252
Clearly they weren't very good people.
>>
>>84292298

But Jack was possessed by Aku and shouldn't have been able to hurt anybody with the sword
>>
>>84292392
To quote Jack directly, it can't be used to harm innocents. not that evil people can't use it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.