[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone ID this guy and from what show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
It isn't skeletor from new adventures of heman
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 388x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 388x493
>It's not Prime Evil from Filmation's Ghostbusters
HOW
>>
>>84288821
Villain from that skeleton warriors show? Or Mutant League Football?
>>
>>84289012
not a mutant league character

i wanna say.. toxic crusaders? or the darkstalkers cartoon
>>
>>84288821
i assume you've already tried reverse image searching the version of the image that ISN'T heavily manipulated and has text on it
>>
Yes of course
>>
Wait. The more I look at this, the more it looks like that weird combination of 'simplified to look like a toy commercial cartoon design but too complicated detail work for any actual such show' that would indicate a parody.

Maybe from one of the Harry Partridge clips?
>>
>>84288821
Hmm. Maybe a Mighty Max villain?
>>
>>84289487
decidedly not. they already had two skeleton-themed guys.
the weird headbones definitely look familiar..
>>84289458
it does look a little parodyish but.. those head bones.. no..
>>
>>84288821
It's Lord Skargoroth from virtually unknown 80's cartoon pilot, The Righteous Lance
>>
File: $_57c.jpg (211 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
$_57c.jpg
211 KB, 1600x1600
Here's a better pic.
>>
>>84291875
i can't find this at all, it must be as unknown as you say! can you give us anything?
>>
File: Ubermensch.png (20 KB, 174x162) Image search: [Google]
Ubermensch.png
20 KB, 174x162
>>84292180
I was going to say "Skullmaster" from Mighty Max, but then I realized he looks nothing like him after looking him. He does look like a villain that would be voiced by Tim Curry, though.
>>
>>84292468
It was a pilot intended to be paired with a toyline but the toy company went under and so the show wasn't picked up. I'm looking for sources.
>>
>>84292761
i so believe that. and yet i swear i've seen... i wanna say the bones on his head would lift up when he was angry. am i thinking of someone else?
>>
>>84292180
>when you nut but she still sucking
>>
>>84292852
I don't remember seeing his bones lifting up but that's entirely plausible and I hope accurate. I skimmed through a 9-minute video clip on some old Geocities site a damn long time ago and that's my only exposure to this.

I seem to remember the 9 minutes were actually the full pilot, but I could be misremembering.
>>
>>84292873
amazing memory then. but maybe that's why we can't find it, perhaps you have the title slightly wrong?
>>
>>84291875

Can't find mention of either name.
>>
No disrespect but that guy may have been just throwing shit out of his ass to be funny or something. I hope not though.
>>
>>84292920
>>84293190
I do have a pretty solid memory when it comes to dumb cartoon things, but it's entirely possible I got something slightly wrong.
>>
>>84293579
well until anyone else can prove otherwise i'm gonna take your woid for it. you are the master of remembering some weird old cartoon pilot you saw and remembering the name of its villain.

now what i wanna know is
how the fuck did OP come across this image, in order to wonder who it was, and make a thread about it? how do you find something nowadays and not know what it's from?
>>
>>84293653
>Anonymous
I just happened upon it looking for something else long ago don't remember what now. I saved the image to look up later on but forgot about it until now.
>>
Well, I've been on the hunt for some time, and I can't find a thing on this, not even trawling the wayback machine for the site I found it on. I know it was called The Righteous Lance and I remember the blurb about its fate.
>>
I think /co/ has been beaten
We have a possible lead so it's not a total defeat I guess
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.