[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Xavier had mindraped the public into accepting mutants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: pantless luthor.jpg (107 KB, 1068x1000) Image search: [Google]
pantless luthor.jpg
107 KB, 1068x1000
Should Xavier had mindraped the public into accepting mutants? Would it had been more morally right then not mindraping the public and allowing millions of innocent mutants to be hunted and killed?
>>
Depends on your ethical framework
>>
File: 1467639001786.jpg (490 KB, 754x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467639001786.jpg
490 KB, 754x1080
>>84288064
Mind raping people is just showing that they are right about you.

A better challenge would be:

Hey /co/ what would YOU DO if you was Xavier and had to make the world accept mutants? And you CAN'T use your powers for it.
>>
>>84288064

Doesn't all that mindwarping go away when Professor X dies? Presumably he's looking for a somewhat longer-term solution. Although I suppose he could mindwarp Reed Richards into using some of his morals-free technological advances to make Xavier functionally immortal. Body-swapping, brain-in-a-jar, whatever.
>>
>>84288166

>Hey /co/ what would YOU DO if you was Xavier and had to make the world accept mutants? And you CAN'T use your powers for it.

Lock up all the dangerous ones, kill those who won't accept that, and display the mutant equivalents of fluffy bunnies to the general public. Shit like:

>This dude can fly and is super sexy!
>This girl has a kawaii nimbus cloud!
>This guy can never be hurt or killed by anything, even though he's not really particularly strong!

If I'm allowed to use my powers, I straight up use my bullshit psychic powers to lock dangerous mutants away within their own minds instead of constructing a much more conspicuous prison somewhere.

Source, please.
>>
>>84288353
There is still the chance that it will be discovered and the general public will criticise you as a murder maniac for it.

And also the fact that said mutants won't probably go down easier, by trying to force people to look harmless by killing others, you are giving reason to fear you.

Horrible move.
>>
File: 1467639414158.jpg (470 KB, 754x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467639414158.jpg
470 KB, 754x1080
>>84288353
Shitty plan, don't deserve the source, go look yourself.
>>
>>84288064
>millions

I mean, the biggest single concentration of mutants on the planet was Genosha, and that was something that basically came out of nowhere

but what's interesting about that is that it was Xavier's evil twin (a mutant) who killed them all, someone he had no ability to predict would do that

so the answer to your question in absolute terms is: no

not unless you propose he place everybody under constant thought surveillance and prevent all crime

and then you're really getting into existential shit and someone's going to say privilege and to be honest - white, middle aged man, born to wealth, mansion in upstate New York, people keep handing him fabulous technologies and their children and shit and never ever asking any real questions about where it all goes

that's privilege

someone needs to check that
>>
>>84288353
I'm not 100% sure but I think the source is some kind of manga
>>
>>84288166
>>84288483

It's probably an ecchi-book anyway, no actual lewdness shown!
>>
File: 1467638684336.jpg (504 KB, 754x1078) Image search: [Google]
1467638684336.jpg
504 KB, 754x1078
>>84289164
It is alright.
>>
File: max losing his shit.jpg (49 KB, 292x409) Image search: [Google]
max losing his shit.jpg
49 KB, 292x409
>>84289955
Stop being a cunt and just tell the source already.
>>
>>84288166
>Hey /co/ what would YOU DO if you was Xavier and had to make the world accept mutants? And you CAN'T use your powers for it.

Probably give up and turn to evil. Humanity will only accept mutants when mutants are the only kind of humanity left.
>>
File: pRSe6[1].png (25 KB, 786x223) Image search: [Google]
pRSe6[1].png
25 KB, 786x223
>>84290329
I don't think you tried at all.
>>
>>84290435
How? Google image search gave me nothing.
>>
>>84290587
It was at the bottom of the page for me.
>>
>>84288064

Ironically enough, Ororo probably wouldn't have had a problem with a bikini at high altitudes. IIRC when Xavier first met her she was flying topless through a thunderstorm.
>>
>>84290329
Lazy fucker. 2 google searches.

Hajimete no Gal

I'm not the guy posting it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.