[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC Animated movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Been watching some DC animated movies for the first time, and I'm wondering what I should watch next. Already watched in no order:
Superman Doomsday
Wonder Woman
Batman Under the Red Hood
Superman & Batman Apocalypse (Which should've been called Supergirl Apocalypse to be honest.)
Green Lantern Emerald Knights
Batman Year One
Justice League Doom
Superman Unbound
Flashpoint Paradox
Justice League: War
Son of Batman
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Batman vs. Robin
Batman: Bad Blood
Justice League vs. Teen Titans

What else is good? Some of the last few I watched her pretty meh. Also which ones overall are best out of all the DC animated movies just out of curiosity. I liked Flashpoint, JL vs TT and Batman Year one best.
>>
>>84284390
>Superman/Batman Apocalypse (Which should've been called Supergirl Apocalypse to be honest.)That's because it is an adaptation of a story from Superman/Batman written by Jeph Loeb and drawn by Michael Turner.
>>
>>84284653
Fuck, I backspaced too hard.

Also, you should watch Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam. It's not full-length though, only 25 minutes.
>>
>>84284687
Will give it a try.
>>
>>84284687
Wasn't that a short collection along with green arrow, the spector, and the cowboy?
>>
>>84284390
You haven't watched The New Frontier? The fucking best of the lot?
>>
>>84285144
>the spector
>the cowboy
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>84284390
Green Lantern: First Flight
Justice League: The New Frontier
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
>>
>>84285548
I started liking Hal Jordan after "First Flight"
>>
>>84285548
>>84285574
How? He's literally just a carboard cutout who's only there to react to shit happening around him and nothing more, and that's not even getting into the rest of the problems with that movie.
>>
>>84285621
Who's your favorite Lantern?
>>
>>84285705
Guy, but that's besides the point since I'm perfectly able to enjoy a good Hal Jordan story (like Willworld, for example).
>>
>>84285574
Don't have much experience with DC stuff, the only thing Green Lantern I've seen was Emerald Knights and the Awful GL live action movie.
>>
>>84287393
First Flight is a good starting point.
>>
>>84286225
>Guy
I think you meant least favorite familia
>>
>>84286225
>Tells others they have shit taste
>His favorite Lantern is Guy Gardner
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.