[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kristoff being emotionally cuckolded by his GF's sister?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: poorguy.jpg (2 MB, 1840x900) Image search: [Google]
poorguy.jpg
2 MB, 1840x900
Is Kristoff being emotionally cuckolded by his GF's sister?

It seems like every time she's around, Elsa just sucks up all the affection.
>>
Could just be that he's into that. He looks happy.
>>
File: 1464327123860.jpg (36 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
1464327123860.jpg
36 KB, 334x400
>she's more happy around her blood-related best friend than she is a guy shes only known for a few month and is probably not even dating yet
damn, who would've thought
>>
>>84283789
Who are these dykes and when do they fuck?
>>
>>84283789
I think it's more a question of Elsa dealing with her traumas and intense need for physical contact.

You have to remember this is a woman who couldn't even hug her own mom from age 8 onwards or something like this despite being terrified of the strange powers growing stronger within her body because she was frightened she'd kill anyone she touches. That's traumatising as fuck, and for the past 3 years, from age 18 onwards, she literally thought she can never tell anyone about herself, can never confide in anyone, can never touch anyone - and then finally, when the last living member of her family finds out about her, she fucking kills her the next time she sees her with her freakishness.

So, now that Elsa is finally able to
a) touch people
b) have a family member she can talk to

she's really fucking obsessed about begging for Anna's forgiveness for her ruined childhood because of Elsa's freak powers that demanded that Anna is locked in the castle and shut out from Elsa's company with no explanation, and also for killing her.

It's tragic, really
>>
>>84283789
I think this scenario just counts as being cockblocked by his gf's clingy sister.
>>84283918
To be fair they've only been best friends for a few months too, she was really cold and distant after the accident and most Anna's memories from when she was five had to be altered to protect her.
>>
>>84283964
You know who they are and you know they're not dykes, stop trying to pretend your incest ship is the first interpretation anyone would draw from the movie
>>
>>84283789

Frozen has comics?
>>
>>84284043

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/22/new-ongoing-frozen-comic-launches-in-july/
>>
File: 42289207_p0.jpg (130 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
42289207_p0.jpg
130 KB, 400x500
She's making up for years of missed hugs.
>>
>>84283789

Naaah. I remember seeing a comic in which Kristoff convinces Elsa that Anna can't have children and that she really wants one. So he fucks Elsa for weeks until one day she gets preggers and then by coincidence Anna gets preggers too. And Kristoff is all "Oh shit".

I like to think that's canon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.