[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a movie coming out in a few days, /co/ hasn't talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
For a movie coming out in a few days, /co/ hasn't talked about this at all. I thought about seeing it, but at this point, I really don't feel like it. What are the chances it will be good?
>>
>>84283539
it seems pretty good. /co/ doesn't talk about good things.
>>
I remember seeing an ad for this when i went to the theater... forgot about it until today
>>
>>84283539
There's been a trailer for this in front of every movie I've seen since November. I already hate it.
>>
>>84283567
There's a difference between good and okay
>>
Its out over here in Crumpet-Land. I went to see it and the most I can say about it is that it was okay. I mean it was nothing special, but what would you expect from the manufacturers of the yellow talking meme capsules?
>>
>>84283686
it seems passable and generally happy. /co/ doesn't talk about passable and generally happy things.
>>
>>84283539
This is, hands down, the most generic thing to be released this decade.

This is the type of movie you make as a student project during the last week of school, because you fucked around the entire school year, and you won't graduate if you don't pass Animation class
>>
Looks like shit, senpai, so much that they have trailers for the minions short they will play before this movie
>>
>>84283705
>from the manufacturers of the yellow talking meme capsules
ok this convinced me i am never watching this movie. Fuck minions they are exactly like roaches: they do literally nothing good and they are everywhere
>>
>>84283785
Roaches keep the mice away from your house

t. Ghetto New Yorker
>>
>>84283539
>those front paws
They're going to break any second now
>>
The plot looks like it was Frankensteined together from parts of Flushed Away and Toy Story 2.
>>
>>84283539
>300 Zootopia threads
>2 Pets threads
why, you faggots love yiffing
>>
I'm pretty sure I've got the general outline of this movie planned out already from the trailers alone and also, I mean, isn't the concept of "Pets do cuh-raaaazy things when humans aren't watching" sort of played out by now?

Also, I may or may not have a deep-seated hatred for Illumination because of Minions.
>>
File: gidget_thumbnail.jpg (30 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
gidget_thumbnail.jpg
30 KB, 600x403
Does that lack of waifus hurt it?
>>
This movie looked interesting until I started seeing the Kevin heart commercials now it just looks like some screaming meme garbage it seemed cool up until it revealed the plot
>>
>>84283846
>anthropomorphic vs actual animals
there is a difference
>>
>>84283887
>Wolf costume
>wolf in a costume
No there isn't
>>
>>84283846
This movie looks boring.

With your logic we should be having Alpha & Omega threads all the time
>>
File: 345367543.jpg (25 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
345367543.jpg
25 KB, 251x251
>>84283567
>Illumination
>Good
>>
It looked generic and trash BEFORE I heard the SOAD song. After it started playing, I dropped the SHIT outta that. But hey, I guess because it's animated we're supposed to discuss it, so here we go.

*ahem*

!@#$/^&*()-'":;,?.1234567890 it's going to be shit, and anyone who doesn't recognize that is either a child or tasteless !@#$/^&*()-'":;,?1234567890
>>
>>84284319
This

Metal loving fucks ruin everything
>>
It already had 1 poop joke and it was in the trailer.

it had to be good!
>>
File: katie.jpg (806 KB, 3600x1946) Image search: [Google]
katie.jpg
806 KB, 3600x1946
>>84283878
it has ONE.
>>
>>84285513
What an unfortunate thumbnail.
>>
>>84283539
Its literally the exact plot of the first toy story but with pets.
>>
I know I shouldn't judge comedy movies based on their trailers at this point but God I want to kill myself every time I see this one's
>>
>>84285531
>bad dragon red rocket dot jay pee gee
>>
File: 1d1.jpg (58 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1d1.jpg
58 KB, 700x479
>>84283539

>Copypaste of Toy Story, complete with the plot of "protagonist is jealous of new toy/pet and goes on an adventure with him to get home" by the hacks behind Despicable Me movies.
>>
>>84284376
>metal
>>
File: 0e7.gif (210 KB, 280x199) Image search: [Google]
0e7.gif
210 KB, 280x199
>There are people who still refuse to accept that we're still in a modern animation dark age.
>>
File: Disgruntled Doc.jpg (30 KB, 465x615) Image search: [Google]
Disgruntled Doc.jpg
30 KB, 465x615
>first trailer comes out
>no dialogue, just animals doing stuff
>"Oh hey, this looks kinda funny! I might redbox it!"
>second trailer
>It's the 86th "Animals don't talk or act like humans but in this movie THEY DOOOO?! (Starring Kevin Hart)"

Dropped faster than a clumsy teen's phone.
>>
>>84283539
That's because it will definitely suck.
>>
>>84285800
If you think this is bad watch literally any animated movie from 2006
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.