[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Star Batman Vol2 fucking when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
All Star Batman Vol2 fucking when?
>>
>>84276970
If it doesn't come after DKIII and Lee' 3 and a half Suicide Squad issues are done, then it's never coming

DC might be pretty embarrassed by it so it might be low on their priority list desu
>>
>>84277090
it would sell like cray though with Lee and Miller's name on the book
>>
>>84277090
Honestly, if the sequel is as insane as the first volume then I'm sure it will meet his popularity.
All Star Batman is like the equivalent of The Room where as it's so bad, it's good. A few comics meet these requirement.
>>
>>84276970
Batman v Superman is the sequel to it I believe.
>>
Am I one of the few people who genuinely like All Star Batman? Once you accept how crazy Bruce acts its a pretty good book.
>>
>>84277232
hol up
>>
>>84277270
The pacing is ass but other than that I like it
>>
>>84276970
august

Miller took too long now Snyder gets to use the title
>>
>>84277270
>>84277317
agreed on pacing, but i loved everything else, though i do hope that cock in the bar with Not!Dinah wasnt actually Ollie
>>
>>84277347
The problem is with Lee.
>>
>>84277270
>Once you accept how crazy everybody acts
ftfy
>>
>>84276970
This is one of my favorite comics (I own the Absolute edition), but I don't believe the continuation is ever coming out. With how low it seems on the priority list, it's extremely unlikely. Don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.
>>
>>84277126
Maybe if they get another sales slump a la DCYou they'll do it then lol
>>
>>84277491
Hal and Clark are pretty normal though if you don't count how stupid Hal is or how Clark kissed Diana.
>>
>>84277090
I mean, they keep letting Neil Adams put out his crazy shit so there's still some hope
>>
ASBAR is the ultimate pleb-filter
>>
>>84282571
Odyssey isn't as well known or infamous desu
>>
>>84278498
same. I have all the floppies and variant covers, with a bunch signed by Miller, Lee, etc.
>>
>>84282739
You mean that you can spot a pleb because he loves it or that you can't spot a pleb because it doesn't get it?
either way, loving it fr the wrong reasons can make you a pleb
>>
>>84283175
>>84282571

jesus...
I tried reading that trainwreck in a storytime about a month ago
I couldn't manage to finish it! Everything was hilariously stupid but it kept trying to make actual sense out of itself, which confused me and made me drop it
>>
>>84284401

>he didn't get it
>>
>>84276970

When Millar does the scripts for it

Sauce: Fatman on Batman, Jim Lee
>>
>>84284401

No, DK:SA is the way you tell real comics readers.

Casuals look at the art and run but comic book fans look past it and eventually come to love it.
>>
>>84284830
I love that shit lol. Fat Kev Smith gets a lot of hate but I appreciate his optimism even if I don't share it all the time. Plus the guests are great, if he has them anymore.
>>
>>84277232
mad dubs
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.