[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We will never see her in a skintight leather outfit on top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Felicity_Jones_8.jpg (1010 KB, 3328x4992) Image search: [Google]
Felicity_Jones_8.jpg
1010 KB, 3328x4992
>We will never see her in a skintight leather outfit on top of Spidey, teasing his dick, because Garfield couldn't be assed to get up from his ass for dinner
Why exist at all?
>>
>>84275667
>Garfield couldn't be assed to get up from his ass for dinner

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>84275914
I would say a vital piece of information that provides reference
>>
>>84275914
There was a big meeting where Sony's CEO would've announced Andrew as Peter Parker in the next Spider-man movie. Andrew was in full bum mode and bailed out on it. Of course he BURINGU SHEMU ON SHI-E-O and got the boot.
>>
>>84275983
>Of course he BURINGU SHEMU ON SHI-E-O
burning shame on...what?
>>
>>84276278
Bring shame on CEO.
>>
>>84276278
Shi-e-o
>>
File: shailene-woodley-mj.jpg (41 KB, 480x450) Image search: [Google]
shailene-woodley-mj.jpg
41 KB, 480x450
>>84275667
>We will never see her marrying Peter Parker and starting a family
>>
>>84275983
IT'S RIDGE RACER
>>
>>84277033
God why was she so plain? Why choose her to be MJ?
>>
>>84277033
>I want MJ to look like she has downs
What is wrong with you, Anonymous?
>>
>>84277285
At least we were going to get MJ instead of the bullshit OCs in the latest reboot
>>
>>84277599
New characters, regardless of how shit they might be > one of the iconic characters done wrong. Again.
>>
>>84278103
But based on her scenes she sounded pretty good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.