[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was this thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cosmocube.gif (2 MB, 350x216) Image search: [Google]
cosmocube.gif
2 MB, 350x216
what was this thing?
>>
A mother box
>>
Leave /co/ and never come back.
>>>/tv/
>>
>>84268458
a dad cube
>>
Isn't there gonna be 3 mother boxes as macguffins in justice League?
>>
>>84268458
A sister chest
>>
Allspark
>>
>>84269090
Unfortunately yes. Because suddenly Mother Boxes matter now for some reason.
>>
>>84269220
I'd love if it turned out that the Justice League treats them as that, and if they tried using them against Darkseid, it doesn't work at all because they've all got them.
>>
>>84269262

>JLA gets the mother boxes
>Try to use them on Steppenwolf
>Summon Darkseid instead

that would be amazing and hilarious,

i just wish the macguffins weren't Kirby stuff that snyder is gonna shit on
>>
>>84269262
>Its over Steppenwolf, we have the Mother Boxes!
>Wait....really? Because we all got one of those. Im not here for that, someone named Lex was talking shit
The most I could see with them is the 3 Mother Boxes on earth were somehow calculating the anti life equation or they just use them to shut down the boomtube network
>>
>>84269220
Shut up casual. Mother Boxes have always been important to the New Gods comics.
>>
>>84269366
>aah! The bat, He's got a mother box
>you fools! We all have mother boxes!
>>
>>84269384
Look I know theyre amazing technical wonders but honestly in the grand scheme of the DC universe when have they been important outside of being Wikipedias and portals?
>>
Reminds me of the Andromeda Strain.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.