[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How dangerous can he be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
If he went crazy and let loose on Gotham how screwed would everyone be? (No outside help like the Justice League).
>>
>>84268408

Batwoman is a canonically better combatant and strategist, so not very.
>>
>>84268408
Id say fucked, with all the evil plot he helped foild.If he strikes a masive blow before making known he s evil,gameover.
>>
>>84268408
>If he went crazy and let loose on Gotham how screwed would everyone be?

How crazy we talking here? You mean dressing up in a bat costume crazy or something a little more subdued.
>>
if batman simply quit Gotham would be destroyed with all the criminals and crazies in it

much less batman going evil
>>
The joker would rape him
>>
>>84268439
this is b8
>>
>>84268673
He decides to make Gotham his playground by hurting anyone and anything in sight
>>
>>84268732
No, the snipers would finally be able to do their jobs.
>>
>>84268408
Just read nemesis
>>
>>84268439
>Batwoman is a canonically better combatant and strategist

Really hope this is bullshit, but modern comic industry.
>>
>>84271065
DETECTIVE COMICS #934 JAMES TYNION IV
>>
>>84268408
Given his stealth and resources if he was serious there'd be a week of silence while he rigs the whole place, it would all go down in a night of horror. The first few victims would just disappear without a trace before anyone realized what was going on.
The only real question is where would he stop?

Superman/Batman's story Superbat sort of suggests Bruce doesn't really know himself. When Gotham got quiet he flew to Africa, China and wherever else to deal with crimes he could hear going on.
>>
>>84271065
It's bullshit and some sort of canon. Wasn't a lot of it just that she started preptiming while he had no reason to believe she was intent on kicking his ass?
>>
>>84268439
>Batwoman is a canonically better combatant and strategist, so not very.
>>
>>84271065
Yeah, modern comic industry.

It's insane. Batwoman has some skill in planning. Sure. But Batman has been through far more. Its one of those things where writers just say something and yeah, its "cannon" in the tautological sense but there is really no supporting evidence and plenty of reason to disbelieve.

In Batman Inc Batwoman seemed to express surprise at how crazy Batman's stuff got. Does anyone believe Batwoman could've beaten Joker in End Game? Has she ever matched whits with anyone of Batman's level?

And I bought all of Batwoman's books. Even the "in space with clayface stuff." She's not Batman's level.
>>
>>84270942
This. I'm surprised no one has ever just shot the joker. I mean, putting Grant Morrison's story aside where a crazy cop did shoot Joker... you'd think that would've happened again.

>Batman gives joker to cops.
>Joker never makes it arkham.

"Sorry he was uh... going for my gun." (Is that why he has three bullets in the back of his head?)

No jury would convict.
>>
>>84273341
Gotam PD has a strict no kill policy for anyone with a recognizable name.

The Joker's lawyers sue Gotham PD for brutality every time he gets arrested. Its how he funds his next scheme.

And since Bruce gives money to the police, he is indirectly funding the Joker
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.