[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Lulu? =(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lulu___sweet_thing_by_vinciini.png (28 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
lulu___sweet_thing_by_vinciini.png
28 KB, 550x400
What happened to Lulu? =(
>>
Probably dead by now.
>>
Jack rescued her and gave her to a loving family, as per X9's wishes.
>>
>>84265699
Not to rain on your parade, but Jack didn't know what the fuck X9 was talking about.

Lulu's dead. Aku killed her after X9 couldn't complete his task.
>>
Aku did the same thing to her that he did to Demongo.
>>
File: 1466017491431.jpg (65 KB, 469x513) Image search: [Google]
1466017491431.jpg
65 KB, 469x513
>>84265662
Isn't the dogs basically "the girlfriend that makes the mob guy turn gold and id kidnapped" trope? They couldn't do this with a real girl, so they used a dog.

Would it have been harsher if it was a girl?
>>
wanted to see Lulu in the season 5 but I don't think Genndy will just show it as an easter egg or some shit. And I don't think he cares for it that much. Tale of X-9 is the best episode for me but I think this story just had to end there.
>>
>>84265865
it would look like a cliche. That was heart warming and a little criticising the situation that you mentioned.
>>
>>84265662
A lot of time will have passed by the start of the new season.

Unless Lulu is a special alien dog...
>>
>>84265795
Jack's smart, he probably could've figured out what was going on.
>>
>>84266303
We can't know anything tho. Maybe new season will show something about this. Maybe about other episodes too.
>>
>>84265865
A girl might have taken longer to explain why she wanted to fuck a robot

A cute dog is a cute dog
>>
>>84266356
New season will he too busy showing the end of Symbionic Titan secretely.
>>
>>84266512
Kek. There was a mecha episode in original cartoon. It wasn't enough for him I guess and made this show. Maybe that episode was actually the finale who knows?

Still that was the worst job Genndy ever did imo.
>>
>>84265662
Sweet thing.
>>
>>84267384
Aku could've given Lulu the best life a dog could have afterwards and she'd still be long dead at a full life by the time the new season begins.
>>
I hate the rain, it makes me all...sentimental.
>>
I'm imagining Aku being ready to blast her into smithereens, until Lulu gives him a look like in your picture. You can't obliterate that, you just can't.

>Jack will never run into a dire-pug that flies circles round Aku's head whenever he starts boasting
>Jack will never be prevented from landing the killing blow on Aku via surprise toe-bite.
>>
File: jack.jpg (79 KB, 665x224) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
79 KB, 665x224
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.