[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently The 7D started a 2nd season and I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: the cycle begins anew.jpg (157 KB, 1311x672) Image search: [Google]
the cycle begins anew.jpg
157 KB, 1311x672
So apparently The 7D started a 2nd season and I haven't seen /co/ talking about it. Looking like this season Hildy spawns another generation of awkward fetishists.
>>
>>84261212
Guess most of us lost interest when the fanart stopped coming. A shame too since I would've liked to seen more.
>>
>>84261212

What is this show?
>>
>>84261892
A mediocre children's show featuring the seven dwarves from Snow White
>>
>>84262103
And Team Rocket.
>>
>>84262731
Team Rocket really is the only good part. At least since the first half of the first season. Queen Delightful was shaping up to be really amusing but they seriously cut back on that as time went along. Still, I'm willing to sit through this to see what other fetish-jump starter situations Hildy gets into.
>>
>>84261212
Got anymore pictures of this Hildy to share? I want to see if she's waifu worthy.
>>
File: queen hildy.png (135 KB, 222x429) Image search: [Google]
queen hildy.png
135 KB, 222x429
>>84262973
>>
File: hildy witch contest.png (156 KB, 279x487) Image search: [Google]
hildy witch contest.png
156 KB, 279x487
>>84263144
Hildy and Grim also do disguises a lot, including magical disguises such as turning into children.

Also, watching a few episodes of season 2 out of boredom, I'm reminded that while the show isn't great they do some pretty decent cartoony jokes.
>>
>>84262852
Queen Delightful's roller derby team is still one of the funniest things the show has done.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.