[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all agree that the best Tom & Jerry era was 1947-1953?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: drjekyllandmrmousepotion.jpg (45 KB, 457x349) Image search: [Google]
drjekyllandmrmousepotion.jpg
45 KB, 457x349
We all agree that the best Tom & Jerry era was 1947-1953?
>>
Bump
this thread need music i guess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrjxtNYhTCc
>>
IN ME POWER!
>>
nobody like Tom & Jerry here?
>>
>>84262610
Tom Yes
Jerry No.

I wanted to killed that's stupid mouse all the time.
>>
>>84260742
The best eras have Tom and Jerry be closer to equals.
>>
fuck jerry that LITTLE SHIT
>>
>>84262892
Seriously, Tom almost never did anything to antagonize Jerry, and even when he did it was usually just him shooing Jerry off, mist of the time Tom doesn't do anything at all. Jerry then proceeds to brutally torture Tom for no reason.
>>
Childhood was rooting for Jerry.

Adulthood is realizing Tom did nothing wrong, and was only doing what his owners told him to do.
>>
>>84263587
Childhood is when you root for Jerry.
Adulthood is when Tom makes more sense.
However, when you're old enough, you realize that in the grand scheme of things, these kind of things don't matter because Jerry is objectively the right guy. Gas the Tomfags, cat/mouse war now.
>>
>>84260742
Obviously, everything before the Gene Deitch era are probably some of the best cartoons ever made. During the Deitch era it just became very fucking bizarre, almost like a weird art project. Pretty much everything after that is not very remarkable.
>>
>>84261765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFkkjYU3Qoo
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 500x500
>>84262610
>>84262892
I want to fuck Jerry.
>>
>>84262892
the thing is tom had to antagonize jerry: his owners would make him do it.
>>
>>84265430
I want to cuddle Tom
>>
File: tom & jerry.gif (3 MB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
tom & jerry.gif
3 MB, 280x420
>>84260742
We'll NEVER see animation this good again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.