[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think working for the Eggman Empire has benefits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Blog_Eggman_Empire_Flag.jpg (28 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Blog_Eggman_Empire_Flag.jpg
28 KB, 400x200
Do you think working for the Eggman Empire has benefits?
>>
>>84256138
The main benefit is that Eggman isn't trying to actively crush you. Even the Egg bosses, who enjoy autonomy are just as likely to be crushed horriblt if they piss him off
>>
>>84256138
maybe if you lose an arm you get a robot one
>>
>>84256138
Working for the Eggman Empire would be the best thing ever, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a moron. To support such a master strategist and mechanic like Dr. Eggman is an honor, by itself, and to be able to expand his glory to the rest of the world is a dream anyone would strive for.
>>
File: ThunderCollage.png (599 KB, 652x478) Image search: [Google]
ThunderCollage.png
599 KB, 652x478
>>84256138
Any job that allows me to work with this little cutie is always a benefit for me.
>>
>>84257647
Does she have an orgasm button on her head?
>>
File: 1467277958829.jpg (253 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467277958829.jpg
253 KB, 1280x1024
>>84257667
I'll let you figure that out.
>>
>>84256138
You get cyborg parts and if you've got a unique design and personality, you get to command an army of goons that Eggman clearly doesn't keep much of a close eye on. You'd think there'd be more Egg Bosses that are just opportunistic bastards, instead of the majority of them being reluctant anti-villains.
>>
>>84258904
Actually are they? Let's count.

Bastards:
Mordred Hood
Thunderbolt
Akhlut
Maw
Abyss
Wendy

Reluctant, But Bastards:
Conquering Storm
Tundra
Also Wendy

Not-Bastards:
Axl (although he seems to have joined for better bikes, so where would he fall?)
Cassia/Clove
Nepthys

I'm not counting the Kukku as he doesn't really consider himself an Egg Boss, but even then the majority of the baddies are people you want to see get their "butt kicked" by Sonic and friends. We just got the backstories of only the Egg Bosses that are secretly decent people, while the ones that were actual assholes have been mostly shuffled off to the side. It's a matter of focus more than numbers, and the other half of the army will get their time to shine most likely after Unleashed ends.
>>
File: Lost My Free Will.png (167 KB, 264x423) Image search: [Google]
Lost My Free Will.png
167 KB, 264x423
While I'm here I might as well post this for shits and giggles.
>>
File: 1465664540593.png (275 KB, 546x458) Image search: [Google]
1465664540593.png
275 KB, 546x458
So in an attempt to get this thread up and running allow me to ask:

What are your thoughts on the Sonic comics, both pre-reboot and post reboot?
>>
File: 1458776482477.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458776482477.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>84260707
I really liked the comic pre-reboot, and I've chilled a little on it over the years, but I actually think I've just gotten a little older and I've seen too much of the same faces so it's not as novel or exciting to me anymore, while little flaws I noticed over the years I keep noticing even now. That sounds harsh and sad, but really I think that the comic's still good, and I still enjoy it. I also think that the reboot did a world of good for the Sonic comic, for as much as the old comic had a bunch of exciting plots, it was only because so so many had been left unresolved and needed cleaning up. That excitement came from the continuity being bad, and even after all the house had been cleaned, the continuity was still fundamentally bad and restricted the characters and story in ways that it never should have. The new comics after the reboot have had problems, but I can say they're almost all stemming from format troubles, carry-overs that came from the old comic and didn't need to, or simple editorial interference. The world and its cast have a ton more potential than it used to, and seeing a world actually built around Sonic and his series, instead of one that was built and then had him awkwardly injected into, is a fantastic thing.
>>
>>84257872
who is the human?
>>
>>84261508
Katella, a character from AoStH. She's mostly forgettable, but she's got an hourglass figure so the Internet goes crazy over her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.