[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Rogues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
What happened to these guys? They used to be amazing. Now they all have shitty costumes with powers, which goes against the best part about The Rogues. Lisa is OOC, Sam is whiny and annoying (they should have used Evan), Mark (sorry, "Marco") had an origin story change and he was made South American for no reason. And Cold's shitty costume has no fucking sleeves.
>>
IThe think the new 52 rogues are cool too
>>
>>84255234
There's still so much about the post-New 52 continuity that's retarded. Rebirth fixed like 10% of DC's problems. If they had gone all out and just undone it they'd be selling twice as much and would stay permanently above Marvel.
>>
>>84255234
>And Cold's shitty costume has no fucking sleeves

His power made him cold ALL the time. He's doing everything he can to stay worm, while still be recognizably Captain Cold.
>>
What happened is the Flash hasn't had a decent writer touch the book in over half a decade. This is what happens when you get third-stringers to write your stories.
>>
>>84256926
surely you're warmer if you have sleeves, i mean you wear t-shirts in summer and jumpers in winter.
>>
>>84256883
No they wouldn't, they'd lose a good chunk of the new readers who just started getting use to the characters. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>84255234
>And Cold's shitty costume has no fucking sleeves.
it was a cute costume
>>
>>84256883
you're delusional
>>
>>84255234

The Golden Glider reinvention was nice
>>
>>84256926
Except he doesn't have his powers anymore
>>84257691
I'm just salty she's with Sam mostly and she acted as angst for Sam and Len.
>>
>>84257870
>I'm just salty she's with Sam
This, where the fuck is the Top, and don't give me any of that Turbine nonsense.
>>
>>84257907
For some stupid fucking reason he worked for Thawne. I wouldn't mind Turbine it wasn't a blatant attempt at recreating Top, luckily though, he doesn't seem to exist anymore.
>>
>>84257907
Hes like a 12 year old kid
>>
>>84257119
>>84257181
and yet new 52 sales were abysmal
>>
> What happened?

Flash hasn't had a decent writer who didn't use SPEED FORCE as an end to all. All of them created retarded speedster villains to fill the book under shiny art to distract autists. They were too lazy to actually focus on characters and instead wrote "WHAT DID SPEED FORCE DO THIS TIME?" all the time.

Williamson isn't attempting to change this direction so that's what happened anon.
>>
>>84256883
Then why weren't they outselling Marvel pre-boot?
>>
New 52 Rogues were fine. Captain Cold's costume was great.
>>
>>84258439
No they weren't, it started off with great sales.
>>
File: i wanna fug that.png (6 KB, 366x286) Image search: [Google]
i wanna fug that.png
6 KB, 366x286
>>84258401
>Glider /ss/

I'm down for it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.