[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got round to watching Rick and Morty now I want to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: $_1.jpg (10 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
10 KB, 263x400
Finally got round to watching Rick and Morty now I want to get some of the comic books.
I came across this Variant on Ebay but is it really worth £70?
>>
It seems you can only get hold of this Variant in the US. Can any lurking Americans assist?
>>
Also, does anyone know if the comics are any good?
There's only around 15 editions
>>
The comics are shit.
>>
>>84254077
Can you expand?
>>
an items value is based on supply and demand; lots of people want the issue(?), but there aren't many copies available, so the seller can afford to ask more
it all depends on your desire to have the item vs your desire to have money
>>
>>84254175
Not very big on comics here in the UK.
not sure how accessible this Variant is in the US
>>
>>84254166
The comics come across as someone, who has watched one episode of Rick and Morty and tried to recreate what they saw. I give up after the first 5 or 6 issues.
>>
>>84254286
This. The art is poor too compared to the cartoon. If you have ever read the Simpsons comics, then it's exactly like that.
>>
>>84254394
Yeah my initial worry was that it wouldn't capture the unique humour.
Thanks anon
>>
Bumping for anymore input
>>
>>84253555
Paying that much for a blank variant is crazy unless you're a hardcore completionist. The only reason to buy one is if you're planning on getting some art drawn on it at a con.
>>
>>84258932
>and then reselling it to make your money back
fix'd
>>
>>84254844
I dont know what that dude is saying but I've picked up all of the comics since they started coming out and they're really close to the TV show
>>
>>84253626
Found this one for $50 (£37.65) and ships to the uk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-and-Morty-1-Blank-Sketch-Variant-Cover-Oni-Press-Comic-Book-Adult-Swim-/322179437762?hash=item4b036414c2:g:SEsAAOSwMNxXagyJ
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.