[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's y'all niggas MCU ranking? Haven't seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: daredevil-first-season.35411.jpg (875 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-first-season.35411.jpg
875 KB, 1500x2250
What's y'all niggas MCU ranking? Haven't seen Agents of SHIELD or Agent Carter so here's mine, from best to worst
>Civil War
>Incredible Hulk
>Winter Soldier
>Daredevil
>Ant-Man
>Jessica Jones
>First Avenger
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Iron Man
>The Avengers
>Dark World
>Iron Man 2
>Thor
>Iron Man 3
>Age of Ultron
>>
>>84252349

>Winter Soldier
>Civil War
>Jessica Jones
>Daredevil
>First Avenger
>Iron Man
>The Avengers
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Iron Man 3
>Ant-Man
>The Incredible Hulk
>Thor
>Dark World
>Age of Ultron
>Iron Man 2

Your taste is pretty good though, OP.
>>
>>84252423
>Ant-man under Iron Man 3
>>
>Winter Soldier
>Daredevil S1
>Civil War
>Captain America 1
>Ant-Man
>Iron Man
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>The Avengers
>Daredevil S2
>Jessica Jones
>Thor 2
>Age of Ultron
>The Incredible Hulk
>Thor
>Iron Man 3
>Iron Man 2
>>
>Winter Soldier
>Civil War
>Iron Man
>Jessica Jones
>Daredevil S1
>Ant-man
>Avengers
>Guardians of The Galaxy
>Daredevil S2
>Avengers: AoU
>Ironman 3
>Thor
>Captain America
>Incredible Hulk
>Ironman 2
>Thor 2
>>
>>84252349
>Winter Soldier
>Iron Man
>Guardians Of The Galaxy
>Ant-Man
>SHIELD season 3
>Jessica Jones/Daredevil (these are on the same level to me though I like JJ a bit more)
>The Avengers
>SHIELD season 2
>The First Avenger
>Hulk
>Agent Carter season 1
>Thor
>Thor The Dark World
>Iron Man 3
>Iron Man 2
>Agent Carter season 2
>Age of Ultron
>>
>>84252349
Civil War
Winter Soldier
Ant-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Frank in Daredevil 2
Thor (yes, I said that, fuck you)
Jessica Jones
Daredevil 1
First Avenger
Daredevil 2 (sans Frank)
Age of Ultron
Iron Man 2
Dark World
>>
>>84252423

No way is the Dark World above Iron Man 2. At least Iron Man 2 had some engaging parts that where carried through the actor's charisma. TDW was boring as FUCK.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>84256842
The final fight was better
>>
Guardians of the Galaxy and Iron Man were the only ones I really liked, with the rest just being various shades of "meh". Really not sure what the big deal was about Winter Soldier. I can't even remember most of it. Haven't seen Civil War yet.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.