[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another "Aunt May is dying oh noes" episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 36_10.jpg (631 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
36_10.jpg
631 KB, 1000x1537
>it's another "Aunt May is dying oh noes" episode

What's Petey gonna sell to Satan this time?
>>
Hopefully his contract with Marvel.
>>
>>84248290
>OMD gets undone, Peter and MJ get their memories back and get back together
>Aunt May gets sick and Peter immediately sells his marriage back to Mephisto
>>
Peter sells his black mini-me!
>>
I don't understand why May is still around. How old is she? Does she add anything at all to the recent storylines?
>>
>>84248434
>Does she add anything at all to the recent storylines?
Of course not. That would require a writer who can write people as actual people and not as caricatures or plot devices.
>>
>>84248480
Dat banter.
>>
>>84248480
Man Paul Jenkins' Spider-Man was not bad and I'd still take his Spider-Man over most BND writers'. What the fuck happened to him from Civil War to the end of Siege?
>>
Peter's going to use Doc Ock's tech to put her brainwaves in a younger woman's comatose body who happens to look exactly like Aunt May in the MCU.
>>
>A weird uncomfortable bell
Heh
>>
>>84248290
>what's Peter gonna sell to satan this time?
His Digni-Oh wait
>>
Oh no, Aunt May's poor weak heart.
>>
>>84248290
>ultimate marvel merged
>ult aunt may not replacing decrepit may

ONE JOB
>>
>>84248878
Slott.
>>
>>84248878
Garbage, spider island people forget who Peter is do to the devil taking his marrige, doc ock takes over his body for a while all while every one was too fucking stupid to notice. Pete gets his body back becomes a shitty Tony stark Iron man clone, mj is a complete cunt.
>>
What are the odds she'll be rejuvenated into marisa tomei?
>>
File: Anon's Innocence.jpg (52 KB, 211x228) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Innocence.jpg
52 KB, 211x228
>>84251253
>having your aunt suddenly rejuvenate into looking like a do-ably-older-than-you Marisa Tomei
>>
>>84248290
WATCH OUT MILES
>>
>>84251284

I wouldn't put it past Marvel. I'm surprised they didn't do it with Secret Wars
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.