[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A while ago someone pose a thread talk about this anime which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 060822_b_ko_by_bara_chan.jpg (70 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
060822_b_ko_by_bara_chan.jpg
70 KB, 417x600
A while ago someone pose a thread talk about this anime which got me interesting in it and watch it. I really like the DC and Marvel reference on the show like the main girls are daughters of superman and iron man.
How do you think they can fit in the canon universe if either marvel or dc bought the right ?
>>
It's basically the actual existing anime of some weeaboo fanfiction fantasy scenario.

When they finally get to make their own DC/Marvel OCs as anime schoolgirls.

You also forgot Wonder Woman was A-ko's mother.
>>
>>84244909
Well, obviously the stories would have to be altered because DC and Marvel. Assuming we're talking current, A-ko could be the daughter of New 52 Superman, who recently lost her father. But has also found out there is an alternate version of her dad still on Earth which she is trying to find. As for B-ko, maybe it could play into the Avengers book somehow? Like instead of her being obsessed with the blonde chick (C-ko I think?) She could have a crush on Kamala and hates Miles since she's interested in him. Also, to add on her hate for Miles, she's upset that her dad pays more attention to him than her.
>>
>>84246022
She even has the bracelets.
>>
>>84246108
Gwenpool would make more sense.
>>
Are A-ko and B-ko consider to friends or not ?
I know that thy are almost always fighting but after watch all the ova ,it appears to me there seems to be a weird love&hate friendship between the two.The two were even show to be partner and friend that care about each other in the Grey Side/Blue Side ova despite still argue and fighting all the time
>>
>>84246816
They are set in alternate universes after the original. Which they actually acknowledge in one of the later OVAs
>>
>>84246108
>B-ko gets a huge crush on Kamala
>Tony rolls his eyes as he has to deal with his daughter's bullshit

Shut up and take my money Marvel.
>>
File: Ultron-ko.jpg (40 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
Ultron-ko.jpg
40 KB, 600x410
Would you a B-ko version of Ultron?
>>
>>84246108
Are there any male hero in marvel and dc that are A-ko and B-ko 's type of men ? guy who is like Kei in the third and fourth ova
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.