[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the theatrical cut of BvS really as bad as people say it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: bvsue.jpg (75 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
bvsue.jpg
75 KB, 800x500
Was the theatrical cut of BvS really as bad as people say it is? I just watched the ultimate edition and thought it was good.
>>
>wanting Batman collector's edition
>being poor

Fuck my shit up, sempai.

As for your question, OP, the theatrical version leaves plotholes concerning the african incident at the start of the movie. And leaves out the scene where Lex discover Darkside.
>>
They leave out a lot of the plot in the theatrical version. A lot of the connective tissue is lost and you have a ton of jumping around without much explanation.
>>
>>84244619
Also interested/agree. Extended cut I enjoyed with nothing but negative context prior

>>84245220
Lex discovers Darksied?
>>
>>84245337

Yes, he discover Darkseid after releasing Doomsday.
>>
>>84244619
When the Senate blows up, you see Superman just fly away.
>>
>>84245404
Steppenwolf, but same diference
>>
>>84245435
Thaaaat makes more sense, thanks
>>
>>84245472
Pretty dumb they cut that as it ties directly into the JL movie.

That and so much other stuff, really.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.