[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Episodes are going to be only 11 minutes long This isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: JL-ACTION copy.jpg (133 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
JL-ACTION copy.jpg
133 KB, 500x332
>Episodes are going to be only 11 minutes long

This isn't going to be that good, is it?
>>
i dunno man, the fleischer shorts are about that length

if it's like a superhero showcase thing that could be cool
>>
Most if not every CN show is now 11 minutes long. Allows for more variety in a standard half-hour block.

It all depends on what you do with it.
>>
>>84242361
Hopefully they focus on action then.
>>
>>84242361
impossible to say but considering the quality of the 11 min cartoons
I'm worried
>>
>>84242464
>literally called Justice League Action
>shouldn't focus on action
>>
I'm optimistic. I dig the artstyle so far. WW is pure sex.
>>
File: enough1.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough1.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>84244338
>yfw that isnt the artstyle for the show
>>
I don't know what kinda bullshit 11 minute episodes is. that's like a commercial. do we get news reels and a Chaplin short too?
>>
Fleischer shows were about that long and those were fine. Hell, the DC Nation shorts were a minute or two and those are fine. It's all in what you do with it.
>>
>>84242361
Yeah, despite all the talent behind it and the obvious wide focus on the DC Universe as a whole, the short episodes mean it'll be shit.
Nothing with short episodes is ever good.

You idiot
>>
>>84244338
lol they made WW look like a massive slut and kept Supes and Batman relatively the same ... guess sexualizing boring chick characters is the only way to keep the boys paying attention during her segments
>>
>>84245034
wouldn't it be hilarious if that included commercial breaks too
>>
>>84245202
You can make someone look sexy without having them look like a slut anon. JLA WW doesn't look like an easy mark.
>>
>>84245202
>lol they made WW look like a massive slut

killurselfmyman
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.