[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate Spider-Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
So Ultimate Spider-Man just did a Carnage episode that seemingly ignores that they already made a Carnage episode, what's continuity? Am I right?
>>
>>84238736
There is literally no reason to still be watching this, and I say this as someone who doesn't even hate this show.
This season has been nothing but schwarbage.
>>
>>84238762
I thought this season has been an improvement compared to the rest of the series.
>>
File: okay show.jpg (113 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
okay show.jpg
113 KB, 500x496
This show has gotten better. It's almost a different show from the first two seasons.
>>
>>84238736
The current marvel cartoons take a Bendis approach to continuity.
>>
>>84238872
A shame be a use its namesake is one of the greatest Spider-Man runs AND written by Bending so he can get his fucking ego boost. But no. No relation whatsoever other than name.
>>
>>84238736
did you miss the part where they said that the current symbiote was based on previous synthetic symbiotes like anti venom
>>
We lost Spectacular Spider-Man for this horse shit.
>>
>>84238736
Meh, as long as we continue getting certain Marvel characters as minifigures, I don't care
>>
File: tumblr_o7rausiiJD1rcxwxvo1_1280.jpg (274 KB, 874x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7rausiiJD1rcxwxvo1_1280.jpg
274 KB, 874x1280
>>84238795
Season 3 was the improvement, this season has been nothing but poorly banking on what the last season built up. It's only claim to fame is having Kaine, and even that's not enough. All the other characters have been pushed aside for the spider-based heroes, and despite the title suggesting it's about the "Sinister Six", it's barely actually about it.
As someone who tried caring, I just couldn't.
>>
>says the symbiote is based on other symbiotes
>start of the episode recaps the rest of the season
>what is continuity amirite XD
Jesus you're retarded, not as retarded as >>84239088, but retarded all the same
>>
>>84238736
>episode about people transformed by Venom symbiotes
>episode about people transformed into Lizards
>episode about people transformed by Carnage symbiotes

Am I missing any others?
>>
>>84239357
There's an episode where people are turning into goblins.
>>
>>84239393
Jesus

Don't forget the mind control and mind swap episodes they had in the first two seasons. I think Avengers Assemble had a lot of them too.
>>
>>84239037
>>84239182
They're ignoring the fact that Peter had already turned into Carnage via Goblin in the second season. The episode acts like Morbius made Carnage from the first time, and Peter doesn't seem to recognize it. It even gives itself the name.

Not to mention turning Morbius into Man-Bat was just lame.
>>
>>84240205
Did anyone but Harry, Peter and Norman know about Carnage
>>
With all of the different Spider-Men they've brought on this show, have they done Superior Spider-Man or Silk yet?
>>
>>84238736
You're acting like this show has the capacity to care. After they've thrown Eddie Brock and Cletus Kasady under the bus I lost all hope.
>>
>>84240298
>Superior Spider-Man
no, zola took over his body for a bit last season though
>>
>>84239182
No, you're retarded.
>>
>>84240352
Eddie has always been shit. Venom should have been Harry in the beginning. Pete's Best Friend > Shitty Reporter.
>>
>>84242321
Good one
>>
File: 1466441122642.jpg (1 MB, 1073x1650) Image search: [Google]
1466441122642.jpg
1 MB, 1073x1650
>>84238736
That's carnage?
But he's symmetrical
The fuck is going on?
>>
>>84238863
The thing I didn't like about it was that Spider man always had helped fighting the villains from his team. Does this get fixed?
>>
>>84242321
You also liked the vulture as a emo tennager anon?
>>
File: TooGoodForThisWorld.png (658 KB, 1329x878) Image search: [Google]
TooGoodForThisWorld.png
658 KB, 1329x878
Show became shit after they killed off hero Norman Osborn
>>
>>84239357
>everyone gets a symbiote
>White Tiger doesn't get Venom'd

One job
>>
>>84242421

It's A Carnage. The timeline diverts from 1610 because Spidey chooses to join SHIELD.

>>84242628

Not really, but not like his mainstream counterpart is great either.

There are some nice characters the cartoon ha done.

Heroic Sandman
Animated Spiderverse
Retconning American Son (Gabriel)
Madame Web
No MJ Will They Won't They Bullshit like in the comics
Better Avengers than MCU
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.