[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was an Air Nomad doing in Omashu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Young_Bumi_and_Aang_sliding.png (102 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Young_Bumi_and_Aang_sliding.png
102 KB, 333x250
>>
>>84236216
Keyword: "nomad"
>>
>>84236239
so they just travel the world mooching off of other cultures despite...y'know, having their own giant-ass temples to live at?
no wonder Ozai exterminated those fools
>>
>>84236303
They probably sold fresh vegetables at farmers markets and shit.
>>
>>84236318
how do you cross the world and keep yoru veggies fresh?
>>
>>84236340
Sky Bison.
>>
>>84236216
A bit after he got released from the iceberg and the others were telling him the Fire Nation was doing shit, Aang said he had friends in every country, including the Fire Nation, and he never heard about a war. So yeah Aang had some knowledge about the world 100 years ago.
>>
>>84236381
Thanks for answer the question no one asked.
>>
>>84236412
He traveled around a lot. That's how he ended up in Omashu at some point.

It does answer the question.
>>
>>84236381
Adding to this, in The Blue Spirit he said his friend's name in the FN was Kuzon, which he then used as an alias while in the FN in B3.

Pretty neato callback.
>>
>>84236412

It's right there in the OP you dumdum.
>>
So did Bumi have no family?
What happens to the crown of Omashu with no heirs?
>>
>>84236340
The Avatar world is incredibly small.
>>84236318
They probably also, travelled just to sort of keep in touch with the world and kind of keep updated with everything. As well as educate people about their culture and probably do some neat airbending stuff for everybody.
>>
>>84236664
>The Avatar world is incredibly small
U U U U
>>
>>84236216
Being the Avatar, he had to learn bending from the three other nations, and visit the world that he was expected to balance later. At least that's how I remember the explanations.
>>
>>84237469
He didn't know he was the Avatar until shortly before the Air Nomad genocide.
>>
>>84237569
DIdn't he get his tattoos after becoming the avatar? He got them in the Omashu flashbacks.
>>
>>84236303
>Ozai
Someone doesn't know their Avatar history
>>
>>84236239
first post best post
>>
>>84236601
I'm guessing that he was technically an heir, but he had a lot of cousins and uncles ahead of him to be king. Which is why Aang didn't think it was him at first.
>>
>>84238435
No, the tattoos where for becoming an Airbending Master. Different ballgame
>>
>>84238435
No you fucking idiot. Damn i hate fuckers like you who don't know shit. This is my fav fucking show you price of shit.
>>
>>84238758
>price of shit
kek
>>
>>84236340
Vacuum sealed.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.