[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally all WB had to do was add 30 minutes to this and BvS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Literally all WB had to do was add 30 minutes to this and BvS would have been perfect.
>>
>>84223686
yup
>>
No arguments here. Even Paul Dini thought they should 'take' it.
>>
>>84223686
I have a question

What is the comic of DC least less violent of all?
>>
>>84223686
They don't want Dini and Timm getting a big head.
>>
>>84226197
que?
>>
>>84223686
No thanks, I don't want Bat-Wank: The Movie
>>
Yeah, i don't think that Superfags would enjoy a movie where Lois is fucked by Batman, specially after MoS.
>>
>>84226227
It is that I want

What is the comic DC of Comics less violent of all?
>>
This shit was pretty boring
>>
File: 1462031067452.png (234 KB, 508x470) Image search: [Google]
1462031067452.png
234 KB, 508x470
No seriously...How the fuck did joker survive that explosion?
>>
>>84226269
>What is the comic DC of Comics less violent of all?

those sure are words, but in that order they just don't work
>>
>>84226197
>of all
As in, of all time?

And what kinda violence are we talking about here?
Right now? I'm not sure. I think you're better off with Batgirl or Gotham Academy or whatever that was.
>>
>>84226227
Come on, he's obviously asking which DC comic is the closest to being as violent as World's Finest without matching the violence of it. Least less is just the closest without going over. It's price is right rules.
>>
>>84226308
good.

DC comic without graphic violence.

no deaths

Without blood

nothing inappropriate

and suitable for all age groups
>>
>>84226349
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman/Batman
>>
>>84226349
Tiny Titans?
>>
>>84226349
Tiny Titans
Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade
Shazam: The Monster Society of Evil
Billy Batson and the Power of Shazam
The comics based on the animated series (Batman Adventures, Superman Adventures, Justice League Adventures, Teen Titans Go!, The Batman Strikes!, etc.) are about as violent as their source material, so yeah.
>>
>>84226297
>Batman saves Harley but doesn't even try to save the Joker. Even makes a quip when the bomber blows up with Joker inside
>Batman didn't bother to save the Joker in Joker 's Fish
>Same in Mask of Phantasm
>Throws Joker off a moving train in Mad Love

BTAS Batman was surprisingly cavalier with Joker's life wasn't he?
>>
>>84226305
I think he's saying he wants a non-violent comic, which just goes directly against the traditions of the genre
I guess try reading the comics based off the cartoons
>>
>>84226512
>>84226565

well, part of comics without any violence.

without anything inappropriate.

I also seek comics that are 100% politically correct
>>
>>84226246
Thats literally what BvS was, retard
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.