[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Fault?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 42
Who Fault?
>>
>>84221646
How Fault?
>>
Nice filename.

Anyway, fault for what? These are 2 consenting adults and the daughter was NOT under the influence of alcohol. There was nothing wrong done.

If you're asking whose fault it was for going behind the mum's back, then slightly more the daughter's. Bojack was never explicitly prohibited from hooking up with her, while we can assume the daughter was warned not to hook up just like that with guys she barely knew? And Bojack got told to leave but he was in his own property at that point so the daughter came to him.
>>
what's up with that dog's pose??
>>
>>84221698
no fault.
>>
>>84221720
>he was in his own property

Not really. It was his boat, but he was still in Charlotte's driveway.
>>
No one is at fault really. I mean Bojack probably should have put a stop to it, but it wasn't criminal.

I'd say it is pretty inappropriate to have sex with the children of your friends, even if they are of legal age.
>>
Bojack easily.
That would have never ended well and bojack was using her for escapism because he couldn't do the nasty with his pasty. She is a hormone filled girl in highschool who makes immature bad decisions
>>
>>84221741
She's a deer. And she had to turn around very suddenly from trying to come onto the horse when her mom walked in on them. She's frozen awkwardly because that's what deer do when they get spooked.
>>
File: 1461303310812s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1461303310812s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
penny's for not giving the succ faster
>>
>>84221720
>There was nothing done wrong.

"Legality" is not the whole of human behavior, anon.
>>
>>84221793
The teenage girl's behavior was not the wisest, but she IS a teenage girl.

Bojack is supposed to know better. Just because it wasn't illegal doesn't mean it wasn't wrong.

Momma Deer overreacted, but she wasn't wrong to be opposed to what happened and upset with Bojack.

They're all at fault to some degree, behavior and relationships aren't black and white.
>>
>>84223175
>They're all at fault to some degree, behavior and relationships aren't black and white.

And that's the whole theme of Bojack.
>>
Bojack did nothing wrong.
>>
>>84223228
Yeah, that's why I don't get people who claim to love the show but try to interpret that scene in some way to put all the blame on any one character (usually Bojack), or claim no one deserves any blame, everything's fine (and whatsername, the mom, is just being a turbo-cunt).
>>
wrong doesn't necessarily mean illegal
>>
>>84221646
They left this scene weirdly ambiguous. It's going to come up in S3 and when it does we're gonna see something new that completely changes it.
>>
>>84223275
But while it wasn't necessarily Bojack's fault, it was very much his responsibility. To himself, to the girl, to everyone in the situation, and that's the point.
>>
>>84223384
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>84221720
Nigga I dare you to fuck your friend's mom right now and tell your friend and see what happens. Nobody is saying its criminal. It's morally wrong and fucked up that he tried to recreate the nights he fell in love with her mom. This shit is ONLY ok if the mom and daughter are fucking you at the same time.
>>
>>84223275
It just makes people super uncomfortable and challenges their idea that everything is black and white. I don't really get why people are like that in the first place. if you know even one person you should know how complicated they are.
>>
>>84223228
The theme is that Bojack is a piece of shit.
>>
>>84223917
>>84223228
I mean, if the creators wanted to have Bojack outright raping a girl or killing someone just to give off the "he's fucked up in the head, hence why he's doing these things" they could have. But they didn't; they intentionally had him seem like an asshole in very ambiguous situations. Like we all know he's an asshole, but he's not a bad guy.
>>
>>84221720
>Bojack was never explicitly prohibited from hooking up with her
Spoken like a true basement dwelling neckbeard.
>>
>Bojack did nothing wrong!

This is why no one likes you guys outside of the internet.
>>
Bojack.
Yeah, the teenage girl wasn't drunk and legal and gave consent but the key word here is "teenage". Teenagers are stupid, angsty and vulnerable to their emotions. It's just part of growing up.

Remember how Bojack and Penny's mom did that thing where they put glow sticks on balloons and they thought it was something deep and meaningful, just for 20 years later Penny's mom looked back to it with cringe while Bojack still views that moment fondly and try to recreate it with Penny? Yeah, that scene isn't an accident. Bojack is mentally and emotionally stuck to the past "good ol' days" and will continue to make horrible decisions because's he's basically a stunted teenager. This is fine for Penny, because she is an actual teenager but Bojack is a grown man and should've known better.
>>
>>84224036
This

The age difference was only part of the problem, which was more so that he was using her as a substitute for her mother. It's a shitty thing to do by all means, but it isn't criminal. It does make him seem like a worse person overall but not dangerous.
>>
>>84223175
>Momma Deer overreacted

Are you serious?

>Your old friend lives in your driveway for months
>Even though you're married, he tries to fuck you
>You deny him
>Within the hour, he's already trying to fuck your daughter, who is less than half his age and not even old enough to vote

I would say that's a reasonable reaction.
>>
>>84225479
Threatening to kill him was a bit much, but otherwise, it was fine.
>>
>>84225590

Not really. Given what he did her reaction was pretty collected.
>>
>>84224933
He has shown predatory tendencies on increasingly younger women. If he had a daughter he'd have raped her in one of his drunken hazes. He is absolutely dangerous.
>>
File: thirst.jpg (29 KB, 232x291) Image search: [Google]
thirst.jpg
29 KB, 232x291
>>84221646

I blame Penny for lusting after that infamous horse cock she heard rumors about.
>>
>>84225893
>If he had a daughter he'd have raped her in one of his drunken hazes

That is quite the assumption to make. Penny is the closest he's ever come to going after an underage girl and while her coming on to him doesn't excuse his actions, it seems apparent he wouldn't have tried to seduce someone that young.
>>
>>84226032
>Fucks a woman who has played his daughter on TV
>Fucks Owltits who is mentally a teenager
>Trys to fuck the 16 year old clone of a fucking crush he had
>but he wouldn't have tried to seduce someone that young!
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 470x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 470x359
>It's Legal, therefore Morally GOOD!

ITT: Federal Shills
>>
>>84226168
>mentally a teenager

Wanda would be in early twenties and having sex with an adult woman who you worked with while she was a child is far different than molesting your actual daughter. I'm not saying he's a good guy by any means but you're just making shit up.
>>
>>84223110
They're animals though.
:^)
>>
>>84226168
>she's 17
>>
>>84226490
>One year difference so it's OK!
Fuck off Mohammed.
>>
>>84221785
>he was still in Charlotte's driveway.

which he had permission to be in
>>
>>84223269
oh, i'd say that making one of the other teenagers take the fall for letting that drunk teen get so wasted was kinda low
>>
>>84223447
>the girl

aw, how paternalistic
>>
>>84223620
>he tried to recreate the nights he fell in love with her mom

why do people keep saying this? perish the thought that he just wanted to fuck, told her to leave and she stayed because she wanted it, and it never had anything to do with the mom. holy shit people stop creating perversion scenarios
>>
>>84225893
>predatory

fuck off, 3rd wave feminist scumbag
>>
File: lemerman.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lemerman.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>84226706
Not saying it's okay.
just making sure you know all of the facts
>>
>>84225954
Penny looks hot in this pic
>>
>>84226826
Permission to park your shit in front of someone's house isn't permission to fuck their children.
>>
Bojack wanted to get caught subconsciously. He's self destructive. He could have drove to a hotel and pounded that barely legal teen into the morning if he had wanted to.

That being said she came onto him, repeatedly, after he said no multiply times. She obviously has to take at least a percentage of the blame even if its just for being a dumb teenager.
>>
>>84226706
>mohammed

yeah what was it, 100 years ago in the west girls in their low teens were getting married off? come on.
>>
I just hope they don't pull a "bojack has no money" episode or season. That would be a cop out
>>
>>84226977
Why do libtards think living in the past justifies their moral relativism degeneracy?
>>
>>84226954
so maybe you don't understand privacy laws. regale us with the verbal agreement that bojack and the mom had. oh wait that was never depicted in the show, and he has privacy inside his property. you do not give up all privacy rights when on land leased to you. it was not an apartment, the mom was not a landlord
>>
>>84227040
who said anything about moral relativism? i was adding context to a remark about religion when teens were married off. today teens hit puberty much quicker and are probably a whole lot more fucking mature, mentally and physically than their counterparts a century ago.
>>
>>84221646
guys, we're really approaching /pol /rel material here.

You need to stop
>>
>>84227049
He was on her property he has no privacy rights. You don't get to park your rape van in any driveway you please.
>>
>>84227040
>degeneracy.
Fuck off back to /pol/ you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>84221646
I'll call you bitch for short
>>
File: propstotheartist.jpg (121 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
propstotheartist.jpg
121 KB, 500x679
>>84227132
>no rights
>rape van

lol sure
>>
>>84224290
He should've... but if he's stunted, he didn't... so if he made a mistake without knowing, how is he any more to blame than a teenager? There may be something wrong, but that doesn't make him a bad person.
>>
>>84227158
Go back to /mlp/ where your horse fellatio is welcome.
>>
>>84227132
You mean I can just invite a bunch of people over and then record them while they're pissing/showering without them knowing and it's all kosher?
>>
>>84227199
This is /co/ anon. Horse fellatio was born here
>>
File: 1438921465798.png (787 KB, 956x1332) Image search: [Google]
1438921465798.png
787 KB, 956x1332
I still crack up at this video:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9P0NYdWhPg
>>
File: 2d7.gif (130 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
2d7.gif
130 KB, 600x449
I've always been more interested in knowing what happened AFTER all that.

because Penny clearly was the one who kept trying to instigate it. I can imagine the fights between her and Charlotte about it afterward, as well as the father eventually learning about what happened between her and Bojack.

which would lead to a whole other series of fights between the tow of them.

and in the end, Bojack would have single handedly wrecked the trust in that family.

I still think Bojack wasn't at fault, and that most likely he was trying to get Penny to leave and didn't get a chance to explain himself
>>
>>84221646
>>84225954

>hot busty teen daughter of your longtime friend gets you to go to a secluded area
>she makes sure you're both alone
>she then immediately grabs the bulge in your pants
>she tells you that she wants you to fuck her brains out
>she promises that she won't tell anyone as she unbuckles your belt

would anyone here seriously be able to resist?
>>
>>84227396
it'd sure be difficult but I wouldn't break the law, not worth it.
>>
>>84227381
>penny has falling out with her parents
>runs away the summer before college
>only place she knows to run to is Bojack in LA
>appears in his doorstep while he's drunk and vulnerable
>the next few episodes deal with what happens when he wakes up the next morning with her in his bed
>>
>>84221646
both are at fault. But Bojack is supposed to be a responsible adult, so everything is on him, despite the fact that both are at faults.

Anyway what was his relationship with Charlotte ? Did he really loved her since all these years ?
>>
>>84227554
He fell in love with the idea of her and how she represented the best parts of his youth.
>>
Bojack, easily. Legal and moral issues aside, if he had gone through with it things would have gotten so much worse if he went through with it and her mom hadn't found them.
>>
>>84227476
It's easy to say that now when just thinking about it. It's another thing to say that when a thirsty cutie is caressing your boner. Especially if you've had a few beers.
>>
>>84227381
Someone once wrote a pasta/theory about how Bojack would single-handedly destroy the family and how months later he would run into Charlotte working as a hooker on the streets of LA.
>>
>>84221646
The daugher. She's of age and initiated.
Bojack asked the mom for sex then was turned down. There's no reason he can't fuck any other willing woman.
>>
>>84227516

>penny finds out she's pregnant end of season
>>
File: jLLMRUz.jpg (89 KB, 536x950) Image search: [Google]
jLLMRUz.jpg
89 KB, 536x950
>>84227381

This.
>>
>>84227624
He's like 40 years her senior, and even 18 year olds are retarded. It's not that hard to turn down a teenybopper. Coincidentally I just turned down an 18 year old who came onto me almost as strong and I didn't have a problem telling her she's too young and I'm 25. The whole fact he was hanging with school kids was supposed to make you realize he's a loser. It's easy to be mondo cool around people just wrapping up puberty who can't buy beer yet. But I don't share 4chan's general obsession with kids.
>>
>>84227885
>The whole fact he was hanging with school kids was supposed to make you realize he's a loser. It's easy to be mondo cool around people just wrapping up puberty who can't buy beer yet.
This. It's really hard to say this is all Penny's fault when you consider why Bojack was even there (to try and bang her mom who he only knew for a few months total nearly twenty years ago).
>>
Bojack told her 'no' and she kept going. The daughter is a rapist.
>>
>People think they were really doing anything
She was probably just undoing his tie or maybe carassing him and saying how she feels bad for him or something.

I don't think she was gonna force herself on him.
>>
File: 1433813382182.jpg (63 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
1433813382182.jpg
63 KB, 568x568
>>84228165
>no penny we can't have sex
>but you can touch me and undress me a little if you want
>>
Say BoJack fugs Penny so hard she walks bow legged for a week afterwards. What's the worst that can happen?.

BoJack gets sweet barely legal doe pussy and Penny gets to brag she lost her virginity to an Oscar nominated celebrity.

Charlotte is a bitch.
>>
>/co/ is so socially retarded they're still discussing this scene as if there's any question about anything that happened in it

Jesus christ you people.
>>
>>84228224
>What's the worst that can happen?
Well, she can get pregnant, for starters.

There's also the issue that Penny was convinced that there was something romantic between the two of them, whereas Bojack was obviously just hanging around her because she was a single version of her mom. It still would have been messed up if Penny was older because ultimately she wasn't who Bojack wanted.
>>
>>84228211
He was splayed out on the bed. Cut him some slack.
>>
>>84227573

Plus there was that fantasy alternate life where they moved to Maine and had a kid. I think he saw her as an alternate path. It's pretty common for people in a bad situation to latch onto an idea of a 'geographic cure'. If I can just get away from where I am I'll get away from my problems as well. Never works out long term, because your damage is inside of you. You can drive off or run away from everything that's good in your life, but you can only escape yourself through death.
>>
>>84228280
She was going to put a condom on him with her mouth.
>>
>>84228255
Didn't the show's creator even confirm Bojack would have fucked her?
>>
>>84227396
I would but only because i think too lowly of other people and intimacy reaches a point just a notch below "in this contract it says how i will fuck and how sicky the fuck will be".
>>
>>84228346
I don't get how anyone could think otherwise. His arm was around her and he was making out with her, and coupled through the shit he was going through/being a manchild about he was en route to bonetown.
>>
>>84227381
is this some sort of american thing where if a 17 year old has sex once her family is forever ruined?
>>
>>84229702
Do you understand the concept of context?
>>
>>84229702
yes. letting the puritans found America rather than some reasonable people was a mistake.
>>
>>84221646
110% Bojack.
>>
>>84226895
It's 100% obvious to anyone who watched the episodes that he was just projecting his feelings for her mother onto her.
>>
>>84227885
>Coincidentally I just turned down an 18 year old who came onto me almost as strong and I didn't have a problem telling her she's too young and I'm 25

Man I wonder how hard the regret is gonna hit you when you turn 30.
Probably something around a truck full of bricks.
>>
>>84229702
You missed the point, Penny liked Bojack but obviously her parents would disapprove based on the age difference. Her mom in particular KNOWS Bojack, while Penny thinks she does. There would be fall out or conflict like alot of families have, meanwhile

Bojack skips out of it despite wanting to be a part of that family. He IS a coward, he does not take responsibility for his actions.
>>
>>84227396
Yes.

Once you're no longer a teenager sticking your dick in hot crazy slowly grows less and less appealing, then spikes all the way up again when you entire mid-life crisis territory.
>>
Is a brown horse like a white guy? If so then Bojack 100%
>>
>>84230175
Given his personality leaving is the best thing he could've done.
>>
>>84221646
We're all just slaves to our temptations, everyone is at fault for not acting upon them accordingly
>>
>>84230175
He wants to have an impossible scenario, a surrogate family and a chance to have sex with the closest thing he can find to the version of a woman he was infatuated with. In doing so he destroys everything, as he normally does.
>>
File: gasp.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gasp.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>84227381
>>84228165
>people dont think penny wanted to fuck
>people dont think bojack would have let her
>>
>>84227732
Jesus there's just no end to the suffering, is there?
>>
File: For that is our curse.jpg (40 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
For that is our curse.jpg
40 KB, 500x384
>>84230835
>Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again
>>
>>84226940
Yiff in hell
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1024x759
>LOL BOJACK WAS ON HIS PROPERTY
>In someone else's fucking yard

What the fuck? Do people here not understand how owning land works?
>>
>>84225590
Threatening to kill him was so Bojack didn't get the idea he could wait around till morning and attempt to smooth things over. She wanted him gone, now.
>>
>>84221646
Both of their's, obviously.
>>
>>84228089
No she's an innocent girl and Bojack used his underhanded horse male privilege to seduce her, clearly.
>>
>>84231611
>That's the taste of a liar GIOGIO
>>
>>84227266
I remember watching this after finishing S2.
Very, very accurate.
>>
>>84230150
>18
>25

dude come on, that's really not so bad an age difference. If you were like, 28+ then maybe that would've been time to say no
>>
>>84227189
Because he has twenty years of life on her. He is fully grown. He really should know better.
>>
File: 1334276893894.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1334276893894.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>84228280
>Well, she can get pregnant, for starters.
and what's disturbing is that it's pretty much canon that two people don't have to be the same species to have a child of either species.

>tfw no possibility of just dumping load after load of jizz into a QT deer girl high on hormones and hungry for dick
>>
>>84233198
No, but that is old enough to get nailed in courts for raping her.

Oh wait. Any age is old enough.
>>
>>84233198
But the anon DID say no.
>>
File: barack_obamazzzz-2.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
barack_obamazzzz-2.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>84227476
>>84228480
>>84230244
MFW in my country is legal to fuck anyone over 13 if there is consent
>>
>>84230150
Once he thinks about it during a dry spell, his dumb ass will probably go overboard and commit suicide.
>>
>>84221646
Legally? Noone
Socially? Bojack, but she was obviously thirsty for the cock

Tbh i want to see her in S3
>>
>>84233699
At the very least they'll reference the Boat Incident (as we'll now know it). I mean, in the trailer he appears to be going underwater. The boat has to be involved somehow.
>>
>>84221720
First he goes and tries to destroy a two decades old marriage because of a one sided crush with a person he barely knows but fantasized about for thirty years. Then, minutes after being told to fuck off he goes and tries to fuck her daughter.

Bojack is shitty irredeemable person.
>>
>>84233785
source?
>>
>>84233785
As i probably posted this ages ago
>I hope Penny runs from home after a fight with her mother about The Boat. She ends up at Bojack's and ends up fucking him. However he shouts out her mother's name in bed and her ideal of Bojack is shattered.
>>
>Go to bed Penny
>Goes into his room to sleep
>She comes in and tries to seduce him

How is it his fault?
>>
>>84233824
The artist is mineralchicken.
>>84233889
>"I've been saving myself for you..."
>"I didn't mean for that to happen."
>"But that's okay."
>"Because now we're here, and everything will be fine."
The Boat is to Penny as Maine was to Bojack
FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>84226968
SO much this. Its not like he drugged her and was about to rape her unconcious body, Bojacks basic motivation is that he wants to be loved, but the catch is he doesn't love himself. That simple character construction motivates all his choices and motivates the plot of basically every episode. Bojack does something for himself as he believes the only way to love himself is through selfish desire, he gets reprimand, people hate him, he does something dumb so people might love him again, wash rinse repeat.

He only accepts Penny after he was rejected and he felt lonely again. It's not predatory, it's not dangerous behavior. He was doing what he thinks love is, which is sex, or more so brief adoration and attention.
>>
File: JUST AS PLANNED.jpg (18 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
JUST AS PLANNED.jpg
18 KB, 600x300
>>84234021
>If i was a rich jew boy i would be writing in Hollywood right now
Alas
>>
You think Charlotte is petty enough to ruin BoJack's career over this or has she just completely dropped him from her life?
>>
>>84234119
She'll probably try and blackmail Bojack over it and it'll be later be revealed she has good reason for it, like her husband is dying and she needs the money or some shit.
>>
>>84234186
Then it accidentally gets out anyway.
>>
>>84234119
>>84234186
>>84234231
BACK IN THE 90S I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TV SHOW
>>
>>84234119
In this setting, loved famous people are apparently immune to slander. See the Hippo guy who got four different women saying he's abused them and people not caring and even attacking them instead.

You think people will listen to Charlotte now that Bojack is famous not just for his old show but also the book and the Secretariat movie?
>>
>>84234186
That better not happen, because it's completely inexcusable.

She's alongside Wanda one of the very few characters that one can safely say is not a shit person. I don't want that to be ruined.
>>
>>84227396
the idea that she is my friends daughter would keep me from going tho.
>>
>>84234468
dammit ignore the "best friend" part, jut friend
>>
Hers
I mean he turned her down once already and for a bojack that was a great bit of character but you can't say no to your dick twice dude it's just not fair
>>
>>84234836
This, for a manchild like Bojack to turn down sex is shocking.
but he's also incredibly weak willed and folded like a deck of cards when she insisted.
>>
File: 1417533473072.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1417533473072.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>84221793
>hormone filled girl in highschool who makes immature bad decisions

i love those
>>
>>84226168
You don't seduce anything when you rape, they're mutually exclusive.
Plus we've seen even at his most fucked up that he wishes he did have a daughter to care about, and also he's never been shown to be rapey, awkward and shitty sure, but he's no rapist.
>>
>>84234937
Yup.

If you learn nothing else on 4chan, it's just how incredibly desperate and pathetic manchildren can be about sex, when they'd normally be an interesting conversationalist about other topics.

The fact that Bojack turned her down at first was him fighting as hard as he could to be a decent man to this girl he's been acting like a surrogate uncle for for months.

The fact that he folded like a cheap accordian was him being Bojack.
>>
File: 1410503634671.jpg (150 KB, 541x1280) Image search: [Google]
1410503634671.jpg
150 KB, 541x1280
who else knows this feel
>>
File: gun.jpg (60 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
60 KB, 600x900
>>84235197
Hindsight is 20/20
Don't focus on the could HAVE, instead focus on the could BE
>>
>>84235197
imagining what could have been if I wasn't such a huge loser?
yep, I know it.
>>
File: tumblr_n1sz7td2LG1qhc7b9o1_400.gif (92 KB, 265x310) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1sz7td2LG1qhc7b9o1_400.gif
92 KB, 265x310
could you restrain yourselves from a 10 years younger clone of the love of your life ?

COULD YOU ?!
>>
File: wrTSbEi.png (691 KB, 1382x1665) Image search: [Google]
wrTSbEi.png
691 KB, 1382x1665
>>84235197
I do. I know the feel more than I could possibly articulate here. I have been down a very similar road.

But not all is lost, and I might make it yet. I might even get to be a father to a beautiful baby girl.
>>
Bojack should've known there was a big risk of getting caught. Should've waited till they were truly alone.
>>
>>84235284
>10 years
Considerably more than that, friendo. There does come a point in your life where thinking about fucking young girls becomes creepy, rather than hot.
>>
File: 1439807491694.png (263 KB, 973x977) Image search: [Google]
1439807491694.png
263 KB, 973x977
will mouse girl ever reappear? they had good chemistry
>>
>>84235343
Only cause different creepy people tell you its not acceptable and then get caught doing the same shit.
If I was single and lonely, regardless of my age, I'd probably do it. Unless it would mean a felony.
>>
>>84235395
nope.
never
>>
File: 1439806045335.png (175 KB, 968x1049) Image search: [Google]
1439806045335.png
175 KB, 968x1049
>>84235426
it's not fair
>>
>>84235397
Well, there are no universalities in human behavior, obviously. Otherwise, the 'dirty old man' stereotype wouldn't exist.

But there does come a time when even 20 year olds, hell, even 25 year olds, you just look at them and...they're children. Annoying, annoying, children.

And while I think we all know there are plenty of anons that want to fuck children, it's far from a universal condition.
>>
File: feels.png (169 KB, 1469x291) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
169 KB, 1469x291
>>
Who else excited to see Salinger back?
"For the next thirty minutes, I am that God."
>>
>>84235433
welcome to Bojack Horseman.
Where Fairness is nonexistent and Nothing matters
>>
File: kek.png (25 KB, 145x159) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
25 KB, 145x159
>>84221646
I kek'd
>>
this song makes me think of Bojack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
>>
>>84235395
Todd x Mia otp
>>
>>84234186
That seems really out of character for Charlotte. She got out of the Hollywoo(d) game. She left LA and made a life for herself elsewhere. Shit, her kids didn't even know that she was in that whole world before Bojack told them; that's how little involvement she has with it. Blackmailing Bojack would mean putting herself into that world again, and I doubt she would be willing to do that.
>>
>>84233239
>Pretty much canon

Kyle and Charlotte had kids, it's right there on the screen
>>
>>84221646
Two consenting people about to have sex? Nobody did anything wrong.
>>
>>84227381
>I still think Bojack wasn't at fault, and that most likely he was trying to get Penny to leave and didn't get a chance to explain himself

It takes a special kind of retard to ignore what the show's creator has said.
>>
>>84235659
Source? What did he say?
>>
>>84235451
A 17 year old girl is not a child. 'Teens' and 'Twenty-something-no-direction' are very modern, very new ideas in human history. I'm not suggesting we go back to 'get women pregnant when they have their first moon blood at 13' ages but if you're old enough to enlist in the armed forces you're old enough to take a dick.
>>
>>84235689
They really are. Annoying, dumb, brain-damaged (or rather not completely formed) children.
>>
File: 1464643576530.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1464643576530.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>84235689
This.
>>
>>84235689
Age limits for enlistment exist so you can be physically useful in combat situations and your body is easier to train, and has nothing to do with maturity. Take you stupid ass liberal false equivalencies and blow them out your ass.
>>
>>84235689

Honestly though, teenagers are a lot smarter than people think. I don't mean in the "I should be able to vote" way but they know what is morally right and wrong.
>>
>>84235665
http://www.vulture.com/2015/07/bojack-horseman-season-two-raphael-bob-waksberg.html

>Are there stories where the writers' room conversation becomes, "Is this maybe too far"?

>We were really precise with episode 11. There was a lot of talk of how unclothed the characters would be, what step in the process is [Charlotte] walking in on. So, yes, there are things that feel like they're too far — but sometimes it's important to push yourself onto that ledge. When I first pitched the episode, it was that BoJack goes to New Mexico and gets involved with the family, and he sleeps with Charlotte. And as we were breaking the episode, someone had the idea of, what if it's the daughter? And at first we were all like, "No no no, we can't do that." But the more we thought about it, the more it made sense — and the more it was in our heads, and it felt almost cowardly not to go that far … I'm sure we lost people over that episode. But that's okay; it's not for everybody.
>>
File: 1437154811126.jpg (36 KB, 552x626) Image search: [Google]
1437154811126.jpg
36 KB, 552x626
>>84235797
>emotionally mature enough to kill
>not emotionally mature enough to fuck
>>
>>84235797
So you're ok with an 18 year old into shouldering a rifle, going off to combat, and potentially dying, but you're not ok with an 18 year old having sex with another adult?

You're one of those 'rape is worse than murder' people, aren't you?
>>
File: 1322798589001.jpg (41 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1322798589001.jpg
41 KB, 384x395
>>84235797
>consensual sex is worse than killing people
>>
>>84235827
No I'm OK with a 18 year old getting a fucking job, because that's what enlistment is, and is not the same as fucking old men.
>>
File: 1410365544302.png (120 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
1410365544302.png
120 KB, 236x330
>>84235920
A job that entails shouldering a rifle, going off to combat, and potentially dying.
>>
>>84235811
Him sleeping with Charlotte would be less believable.

I don't really get what was going o'm between those two. Are people really attracted to BoJack? What do they see in him?
>>
>>84230150

you do know people don't always finds younger hotter right
>>
>>84235920
>OK with 18 year olds getting a 'fucking job'
>Job involves intense physical conditioning, operation of expensive equipment, the potential taking of life, and a contract that rarely is less than 4 years.
>Lifelong injuries happen with little compensation.
>This is all ok

but

>"I'm 18 and I had sex with someone in their 30s"
>OMG WHAT!?
>>
>>84227396

Hell yes I'd resist. Because no matter how hot the sex would be it's not worth the headache and drama that follows. Especially if the teen starts wanting more than a one night stand.
>>
>>84235944

>the entire military is infantrymen

are we fucking Chinamen now?
>>
>>84235944
What's your fucking point? Should we not have construction workers and police officers either?
>>
>>84236020
Do these people not have sex either in your magical world?
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 364x322
>>84235944
>shouldering a rifle
>>going off to combat
>>>potentially dying
Confirmed for never having served in the modern US military. They'd be sitting their POG ass in a base in Germany or Texas or something, and fire a rifle at a range maybe once or twice a year depending on MOS.
>>
>>84235689
Adults are even pretty stupid until they hit their late 20s. The brain isn't done developing and they don't have enough experience.

While it's sane to have legal consent be in your teens, it's ill-advised. People are able to make decisions, but they tend to be really terrible ones.
>>
File: 1438151588068.jpg (155 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1438151588068.jpg
155 KB, 640x720
>>84235809
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>84236032
Why don't you just throw the goal post into the stands.
>>
>>84236032

not even that guy but people in average don't have sex every weekend like the bitter 4chan anon thinks. Think of it from the point of view of someone not permanently stuck in teenager mentality, sexual encounters do matter, even more for an actual teenager where they shape their expectations, standards, etc.

I don't think anyone would want their teenager to lose their virginity or have one of their first sexual encounters with a fucked up, busted drugsack like Bojack.
>>
>>84236112
I think the point is how is it ok to do dangerous jobs, even outside the military, but not ok to do something we're biologically programmed to do. Just because faceless people deemed that 18 is no longer an adult even though it is.
>>
File: 12245658206514314049.jpg (49 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
12245658206514314049.jpg
49 KB, 558x558
>>84235959
>>
>>84236142
We're also programmed to shit and piss but we don't do that in the kitchen or on in our beds.
>>
>>84236142
>I think the point is how is it ok to do dangerous jobs, even outside the military, but not ok to do something we're biologically programmed to do.

we're biologically programmed to competition and violence and have done so much more easily than love since ever, don't even begin with that argument.

we're not determined by our biology, society is structured by whatever provides the most stable, functional environment for ourselves.
>>
>>84236127
You moved them first. An 18year old can, according to you, do all sorts of jobs that are both dangerous and require critical thinking involving consequences, but is too immature to consent to having sex with an adult who is 'too old' for them.

You shot your own argument down when you said an 18 year old can be a police officer. So, an 18 year old is mature enough to stop sexual assault but not mature enough to know if they're about to be a victim or they're ok with it?
>>
>>84236142
I'm not even participating in that argument, just pointing out your average ground pounder doesn't do jack shit unless you're a sapper
>>
File: 1465159555732.jpg (24 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
1465159555732.jpg
24 KB, 300x320
>This entire thread
>>
The funny thing is, the amount of white knighting for Penny is ridiculous. Bojack eventually caved to her at the last scene but he rejected her every instance prior.
If Penny was a guy and Bojack was a woman, age be damned, you'd all be calling it rape.
>>
>>84236236

you don't have to white knight her to know she's a dumb shitty teenager and Bojack shouldn't hesitate or doubt to ignore her.
>>
>>84221646
Bojack is at fault, he's a grown man

That said, it is legal

Still, a very shitty thing of him to do to try to convince Charlotte to run away with him, then turn right around and try to fuck her daughter.
>>
>>84236236
>you'd all be calling it rape
Why would I do that?
>>
>>84225893
This isn't Seth McFarlene writing this shit, if it were, I'd say that yeah, Bojack would probably be written as a rapist. But since this is a competent writer, I would say that Bojack would never be a rapist
>>
>>84236183
You posting utter nonsense. Anyone can stop sexual assault. A kid can grab his dad's gun and stop him from raping his mom guess we should hand him over to Bryan Singer.

You also can't be a police officer at 18.
>>
>>84235947
In the show's universe, he's still handsome despite being in his early 50s and being a horse. Plus, there's people who put so much stock into celebrity, they'll fuck a celebrity in an attempt to make themselves famous. See: Kim Khardashian
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 510x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 510x385
>>84236212
>>
File: 1397344413014.png (661 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1397344413014.png
661 KB, 848x900
>>84229702
>it's a foreigner doesn't understand context episode
>>
>>84233933
He left the door open instead of locking it, like he was hoping she would still come in so they could bang.
>>
File: 1412630443831.jpg (16 KB, 365x385) Image search: [Google]
1412630443831.jpg
16 KB, 365x385
>>84221646
Wow. I never even considered the possibility that people would try to justify or rationalize what Bojack did here.
>>
>>84234466
>tfw no Wanda in season 3

Goddamnit, she was so good and was hoping he would come back to apologize to her. She probably would have taken him back in a heartbeat.
>>
>>84235395
Maybe in a short role or even a non-speaking role, but I think she was a one-off

Also, from the trailer, it looks like Todd meets a human girl that's like him
>>
>>84235475
Even the side characters are great in this show. I hope it's as good as Season 2. Season 2 is near perfect I didn't care for Chickenz
>>
>>84236571
Flashback to before he had his video game addiction.
Notice the hat he wears is hers.
>>
File: 1440444042172.png (264 KB, 864x1397) Image search: [Google]
1440444042172.png
264 KB, 864x1397
>>84236501
hey
>>
>>84236600
The lesbian director was also great.
"He's got such a pleasant face! Somebody get this guy a cookie!"
>>
>>84235809
>"I'm a hebephile"

Stop talking
>>
>>84236616
[Spoiler]... hey [/spoiler]
>>
>>84236635
what's a hebephile?
>>
>>84236236
No, Penny was still wrong but it's just not comparable to how Bojack was wrong.
>>
>>84236659
It's that thing where you type things in google and it gives you the answer.
>>
>>84236704
working on that snark
>>
>>84236609
Oh fuck, you're right.

>HD-DVD in box

Yeah, this is definitely a flashback

>>84236635
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+hebephile
>>
>>84236713
You know it boss
>>
>>84236374
>You also can't be a police officer at 18.
Guess again, chief.
>>
>>84236661
>A woman tells a man 'no' countless times over the course of a night.
>Man breaks into woman's room and undresses on her bed, pushing the sexual encounter.
>Man is a rapist.

>A man tells a woman 'no' countless times over the course of a night.
>Woman breaks into man's room and undresses on his bed, pushing the sexual encounter.
>Man should have known better.
>>
>>84237000
You fucking can't retard, you have to carry a pistol and own one, that is illegal till 21. Rifles and shotguns are allowed at 18.
>>
>>84237052
This is hilariously incorrect. You can own (and carry) a handgun at 18, you just can't purchase one at a firearm shop. You can also be a cop at 18 in several states.
>>
>>84237032
She didn't break in, he left the door open for her hoping that she'd come in and he could rationalize it.
>>
>>84237052
Being issued a duty weapon as a police officer is quite a separate matter from a civilian purchasing a gun and getting a CCW.

There are plenty of places where you can become an LEO at 18. (http://discoverpolicing.org/what_does_take/?fa=requirements)
>>
File: 1403734399402.png (149 KB, 682x614) Image search: [Google]
1403734399402.png
149 KB, 682x614
>>84237052
The ignorance, it burns.
>>
>>84227189
He's in his 50's and not retarded. He knows better he just continues to be a shit.
>>84230150
I only was around her because I was visiting my teenage sister and her friends. I don't like teens, they're pretty dumb and you have to be really dumb to be able to relate to them. Not my thing and I am not so desperate for sex as to regret avoiding teenybopper drama.
>>
sopping
>>
>>84237032
>Woman breaks into man's room and undresses on his bed, pushing the sexual encounter.
But that's not what happened in the episode.
>>
>>84236501
It's 4chan, there'd be people trying to justify or rationalize it if she was actually under the age of consent
>>
>>84233198
Maybe for you it's not much of a difference, but for me it's the difference between being out of college for three years, working and buying a small house, and having just finished high school and living with ma and pa and working at McDonald's.
>>
So, what horseshit situation is BoJack gonna be in to require the cartel's favor?
>>
Does Bojack have a normal person penis or a horsecock?
>>
>>84237961
Presumably a human-y penis, ditto every other male character in the series, otherwise there probably wouldn't be as many interspecies relationships.
>>
>>84238073
I think it'd be hotter if he had a huge horsedick
>>
>>84236501
oh look. another puritan
>>
>>84234417
what do you mean that setting? Clinton in RL is getting away with shit all the time and the Obama and Bush admin and Clinton admin are war criminals on top of Reagan arming terrorists and two warring countries in Iran Contra
>>
>>84233798
eh he's not even the worst person in the show, he's just a shitty guy in a sea of shitty people. that's la for you.
>>
>>84235520
cool
>>
>>84235728
and we all know middle aged people who are the same way. you have no argument
>>
File: untouched.jpg (64 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
untouched.jpg
64 KB, 750x500
>>84236120
right, because cultures that respect elders are soooo so smart, right?
>>
>>84236635
>i have no argument so i'm going to label you

amazeballs
>>
>>84238720
Are you trying to say that communism isn't bad?
>>
>>84236390
Yeah but PC and Wanda has dated him, it has to be something else than Bojack being handsome.
And he may be a piece of shit, no one who matters gives up on him.
>>
>>84240248
He's a narcissist but he's also charming in his own way. Women like damaged men and like Wanda even said "When you look through rose colored glasses, red flags just look like flags."

He can't keep anyone longterm. Even the worst people on the planet can keep a relationship going for a lot longer than /r9k/ would have you believe.
>>
>>84238720
Yes?

When you don't you end up with shit like the 70's and 80's..
>>
>>84235947
>What do they see in him?

I ask that about myself every day.
>>
>>84240426
I'm going to take a shot at it. Here's this guy, semi-famous, pretty rich, and he's interested in you for some reason. You don't notice the awful right away because he's buying your love. He takes you out, he buys you things, and worse yet, you suddenly have a safety blanket. You can do jack shit in his house and there's no consequence. You feel safe. It's nice. You ignore the terrible shit he does and says because you're secure.

Then time passes and the secure feeling doesn't make up for his inability to not be a scumbag and we see the rest.
>>
File: fail.jpg (32 KB, 498x614) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
32 KB, 498x614
Bojack wanted the relationship with Penny
She was his replacement of Charlotte
Penny was doing dumb teenage decisions
Bojack after being denied by the mother went for the daughter to which the mother is rightfully angry

It was all morally wrong on his part that the creators wanted so I don't understand why there has to be a debate
>>
>>84240946
Anons want to feel justified for having that fantasy.
>>
>>84221646
>implying they were going to fuck

Bojack was showing her how to tie a bow tie
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.