[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best of the Bat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: BTAS.png (335 KB, 665x491) Image search: [Google]
BTAS.png
335 KB, 665x491
What are you're favorite Batman shows/movies/comics /co/?
>>
>>84221349
>What are you're favorite Batman
>shows
BTAS and Birds of Prey
>movies
Begins
>comics
The Man Who Falls and Eye of the Beholder
>>
>>84221406
What about animated movies?
>>
File: JLGOM Batman.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
JLGOM Batman.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
Btas movie JL God's & monsters mask of the phantom return of the joker assault on Arkham.Kllling joke Batman hush,Batman vs predator,Tmnt batman,Batman reborn ,to name A few
>>
>>84221487
Mask of the Phantasm and TDK are no-brainers but JLA Doom is probably my favorite. Also >>84221552
>>
>>84221349
>you're
You are?

>favorite Batman shows
Adam West

>movie
None

>comics
Only the Superman/Batman book from the 2000s
>>
Fucking illiterates up in here.
>>
>shows
BTAS, BatB

>comics
Court of Owls

>movies
Not extremely fond of any of them, really. But I like the aesthetic of Tim Burton's movies.
>>
>>84221349
>shows
B:TAS, BatB, and BtB

>movie
Batman 1989, Mask of the Phantasm, Begins, and TDK

>comics
Year One, Monster Men, Eye of the Beholder, and some select stories of Knightfall.
>>
Defiantly not this one
>>
best animated flicks:
JL God's & Monsters
Mask of the Phantasm
Crisis on 2 Earths
>>
>Shows
TAS and BatB

>Movie
Mask of the Phantasm
World's Finest

>Comics
Bat Epic
Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader
NML
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.