[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Deep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: the-deep-bbc.jpg (263 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
the-deep-bbc.jpg
263 KB, 670x377
So I just watched this on Netflix and it was pretty good, certainly not the best thing but entertaining enough. While looking for more info i learned there was a comic too, or the show is based on a comic, anyone know of it?
>>
...sealab 2021?
>>
Subnautica?
>>
File: milesfromtomorrowland01.jpg (846 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
milesfromtomorrowland01.jpg
846 KB, 1920x1080
That looks like Miles from Tomorrowland except with black people underwater with a pet seahorse instead of white people in space with a pet ostrich.
>>
File: The-Deep-V2-Here-Be-Dragons-1.png (2 MB, 1004x1536) Image search: [Google]
The-Deep-V2-Here-Be-Dragons-1.png
2 MB, 1004x1536
>>84208145
>>84208153

No it's called, The Deep. Here is a comic cover

>>84208180
The Dads black but the mom is japanese
>>
I watched a couple episodes. It's OK.

The hypnosis episode was hot as fuck.
>>
>>84208444
That episode didn't make any sense. the glow of the Angler fish attracts fish because they think the glow is food, not because they are attracted to it in a trance like state
>>
>asian girl with dyed hair
>again
>>
>>84208637
Half-asian
>>
>>84208109
I enjoyed it a lot, but I wish there had been more pirate episodes. Finn and Fontain were cute together. Plus I just liked Mad Maddie.
>>
>>84208109

Its called THE DEEP by Tom Taylor (aka the guy who wrote the first year or so of the Injustice comic, is currently writing All New Wolverine starring X-23, and also started the decline of Earth 2)
>>
>>84208490

shhhh...children don't know that.
>>
>>84210618
Well, I like all new wolverine so I will probably give the comics a look.
>>
>>84208490
Fantasy bro.
>>
>>84208153
Yeah, that fishbowl gave me the strongest subnautica vibe too
>clean white rounded surface with slightly darker panels
>>
>>84208728
Blasian
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.