[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney's Dinosaur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
The Great Mating Location is literally just a carbon copy of The Great Valley from Land Before Time

Disney had to have wanted that Land Before Time money why else would this movie exist?
>>
It really is. Even the opening more or less copies the idea of the brief scene from Land Before Time with the main character's egg getting stolen.

Even the Great Valley similarity aside, they could've had something sorta interesting with the "survival of the fittest vs. trying to protect the entire herd" theme it had going on. But they just have the leader of that philosophy and his second-in-command die like typical Disney villains do, even though they initially seemed to be setting them up as slightly more complex characters.

Also the fucking lemurs. And the boring as shit backgrounds. And the loads of forgettable characters. "Jerkasaurus."

This movie sucks and fuck me I saw it in theaters.
>>
>>84205971
Also they removed Iguanadon's beak things so we could see their lips when they talk.

One of the first things any dino-nut kid will learn is that Iguanadon had a beak.
>>
>>84206238

Even if the main antagonist isn't a T-Rex they're still "sharp teeth"

Hell the smarky side character is a fucking Triceratops...just like the one from Land Before fucking Time
>>
>>84206287
Styracosaurus
>>
>>84206272
It really is a lesser clone of The Land Before Time but with a shiny touch. 10 year old me saw through the bullshit.
>One of the first things any dino-nut kid will learn is that Iguanadon had a beak.
With the dinosaur hype in the 90's, Land Before Time, Jurassic Park, that documentary that looked really good, We're Back, just to name a few. There were a lot of kids that had slight knowledge of dinosaurs due to sheer interest. They'd be the first to know.
>>
Film wasn't good at all in retrospect but as a dino-kid I was a complete nutter for it. Disney really knew how to market this fucking film.

Still, gotta say, those Carnotaurs were great, inaccuracies aside. And the soundtrack is still godly.
>>
>>84205971
Well I fucking loved it. Saw it in a theater with my grandma.
>>
How does this compare to the Good Dinosaur?

It's shocking how the Good Dinosaur is actually way darker. Those fucking Pterodactyls.
>>
File: 1467448479174.jpg (621 KB, 1024x997) Image search: [Google]
1467448479174.jpg
621 KB, 1024x997
>>84205971

JUST
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.