[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need reaction imagery for galvatron!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: d13.png (22 KB, 191x400) Image search: [Google]
d13.png
22 KB, 191x400
I need reaction imagery for galvatron!
>>
>>84205770
Galvatron is not a girl. Galvatron is a boy.
>>
File: G1_Transformers.jpg (241 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
G1_Transformers.jpg
241 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>84206004
Galvatron had a sex change
>>
>>84206004
Galvatron is a robot and doesn't have any sexual organs.
>>
>>84207134
True, but Transformers DO have sexual identities. And before you start shaking your fists in anger at IDW, it's been the case since the original G1 cartoon.
>>
>>84207216
They do indeed, Arcee was a G1 Bot, but it just doesn't make any sense.
Well unless you read her UK Marvel origin where Prime created her just to try and shut some feminist humans up.
>>
File: trigger warning.jpg (45 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
trigger warning.jpg
45 KB, 320x371
>>84207134

GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
>>
>>84206004

He's a post-op Transformer now.

>>84207771

...No, it's innate.

Plus Galvatron is the biggest macho in the entire franchise. Which is saying something.
>>
File: dyke.jpg (10 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
dyke.jpg
10 KB, 259x195
>>84207889

SHITLORD
>>
>>84207125
Do they even have a gender?
>>
>>84208126

They do. Although not a sex, technically speaking. Because of the way their society began, the majority of Transformers is male (presumably twelve out of thirteen).

>>84208047

I am sorry. It is what it is.

I mean, come on, he turns into a CANNON. An ambulatory, giant phallus that shoots death! Sex AND violence! He symbolically rapes his enemies to death! Megatron was a pistol with the trigger where a man (or pre-op M-to-F transgender) has a penis. He dies at the hands of another hypermasculine character, but is then reborn, not from a mother, but from a terrifying father archetype, Unicron! Unicron, who devours planets - but before he ingests them, he rips them apart with two enormous curved mandibles, that penetrate and rip appart his prey!

And Galvatron is the super-pistol: the cannon!
His first act in his new life is to kill a contender. He is all about domination and conquest. The last recorded statement of Galvatron is that to conquer the universe is his destiny.

Macho. 100% macho.
>>
>>84207125
Sot now she's Galvatrans?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.