[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So any recommendations on newer comics. Got most of the rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 560x850
So any recommendations on newer comics. Got most of the rebirth stuff all i need is green arrow and flash. Just got the damn larfleeze new 52 cause the whole set was at comic store. Thinking of spider-gwen. I just dont know the order and i cant find most of it lol
>>
>>84204771
Radioactive Spider-Gwen V0 and V1.

But it's only just okay. I'd recommend Silk over it.
>>
>>84204787
Really? I see alot of silk at the comic store i frequent. Also i have no idea what silk is at all
>>
>>84204807
Yes.

Her backstory is terrible, but the actual on-going is really good.

I can't remember if you really need the backstory to understand what's going on or if it's summed up in the first issue, but it's not worth reading.
>>
>>84204834
Well shoot. I heard mixed reviewed but i cant really find much of it so i guess i'll cut my losses how is silk?
>>
The vision is good
>>
>>84204834
All you really need to know is she was locked up for ten years of her life in a Fallout vault and that she and Peter have a date rape drug effect on each other. I think thats is kinda glossed over in the Solo.

Oh and i guess for volume two you should know every one thinks Cindy is a screw-up because of spider-verse.
>>
>>84205217
Literally what
>>
>>84204866

I like spider-gwen but it can dragg a bit since she is almost clinically depressed right now. Though i would still recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>84205243
Well shit!!!!
Should i stay or should i go!!!
>>
>>84205231
Dan slott wrote it, what do you expect?
>>
>>84205277
Ha
>>
>>84205217
Cindy is a cute
Gwenpool is surprisingly good too
I like Carnage, Venom and Spidey
it's just ASM and Spider-Man which are complete shit
>>
Gwenpool? It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I thought it was pretty good.
>>
Nu52 Swamp Thing.

It gets particularly good from issue 15ish onwards
>>
>>84207311
Currently it's kinda interesting. What with her loss of powers
>>
>>84208649
Thats Spider-gwen, Gwenpool is a completely different person.
>>
>>84204771
My personal favorites from Marvel at the moment: Carnage, Silk, Spider-Man and Deadpool, Squadron Supreme, Hyperion, Vision, Ms Marvel, Moon Knight, and lastly Extaordanry X-Men (if only for the story going on with Magik and The New Mutants).
>>
>>84205274
Don't bother with it. The first volume was okay, but then the ANAD volume killed any and all momentum to focus on band/girl drama that no one cares about.
Matt Murdock working for Kingpin was the coolest part of the series.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.