[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC and Marvel Shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2012-04-05-16h36m52s247.png (174 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-04-05-16h36m52s247.png
174 KB, 720x420
Are we getting a season 5?

Is young justice coming back?

I've been asking this forever, why the hell did they cancel GL TAS and iron man armored adventures
>>
>>84203734
RIP Beware the Batman. It was such a good show.
>>
>>84203765
No, it wasn't.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-07-26-20h16m15s251.png (137 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-07-26-20h16m15s251.png
137 KB, 720x404
>>84203765
YES IT WAS I MISS IT SO MUCH

I don't understand why the hell good shows get cancled so fast

>>84203778
why didn't you like it?
>>
>>84203778
meme
>>
>Are we getting a season 5?
No.

>Is young justice coming back?
No.

>why the hell did they cancel GL TAS
Green Lantern toy sales flopped since the movie did poorly. If you don't sell toys and you're an action show, you get axed.
>>
>>84203791
>>84203857
Beware the Cowman was a shit-tier show. The sooner you accept this and your shit taste, the better.
>>
>>84203958
meme
>>
>>84203930
I heard that too but I also heard that they wanted to bring back YJ but CN is being douches about it.

I find it fucking stupid that all they care about is toy sales. That's not CN, this is some damn imposter.

>>84203958
Lets hold a vote and see what people think

http://www.strawpoll.me/10644423/r
>>
3 VOTES yes
>>
>>84203734
My dream would be a show about the original Captain Marvel (Marr-Vell) but done in Venture Bros comedy style:

>Marr-Vell would be a Kree Chad stud that would bed not only Carol Danvers but also many other intergalitic babes

> His kids Genis-Vell and Phyla-Vell would be gay and lesbian/bicurious and counter-point to the extremely masculine Marr-Vell

> Carol Danvers would a neurotic USAF Officer who oversees Marr-Vell and his family, she is a part slut, part feminist and part Fascist.

>The Kree and Skrull would be the most featured aliens always spying on Earth, there would be some cameos of other !arvel heroes but always keeping the humor.
>>
>>84203734
The gun in charge of the music made it seem like he was done with the show.

Netflix is interested, but it's all up to WB.

GL:TAS was cancelled because the movie poisoned the brand and those toys didn't sell, so there was no demand for TAS toys. As for Iron Man, Marvel was interested on doing their own shows, so same deal as SSM. At least they got 52 episodes and a proper ending.
>>
>>84203765
For real. It deserved better than how CN treated it, at least.
>>
>>84203734
>why the hell did they cancel GL TAS

IIRC, a combination of very low toy sales (because superhero cartoons generally have low toy sales anyway, and the crappy GL movie killed any interest in GL toys) and internal politics within Cartoon Network.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.