[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rocksteady...have you ever thought about how we let Shredder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1426927891298.png (402 KB, 656x360) Image search: [Google]
1426927891298.png
402 KB, 656x360
Rocksteady...have you ever thought about how we let Shredder make us into freaks of nature?
>>
The awful truth is that Bebop and Rocksteady were furries who agreed to go along with Shredder's mutation plan in order to become their fursonas.

They even have themed fake names that match.
>>
File: tmnt checks its privilege.jpg (504 KB, 1785x869) Image search: [Google]
tmnt checks its privilege.jpg
504 KB, 1785x869
>>84191819
Too bad the furries don't want them
>>
Sometimes they think it's "awesome".

Hell, the IDW versions think Rocksteady is a dinosaur.
>>
>>84191626
In the latest movie, they thought it was cool
>>
>>84191626
They were disappointed when they thought they changed back in the cartoon. Bebop had "just gotten used to it".
>>
I always found the idea of mutating and losing your humanity to be incredibly horrifying.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.