[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Universe of Energy at Epcot Likely to Close Soon for Guardians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 600-epcot-energy.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
600-epcot-energy.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
>http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/06/update-universe-of-energy-at-epcot-likely-to-close-soon-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-attraction/

Holy fuck Im mad
>>
>>84189479
Son, this isn't /travel/.
>>
>>84189479
Better than replacing Tower of Terror, right?
>>
fuuuuuuck that

Even with Ellen I enjoyed the fuck out of the dinosaur ride.

At the same time, it was pretty much propaganda for the fossil fuel industry. Yet you could easily rework it as just a natural history exhibit.
>>
>Half the World Showcase to be taken down to make room for MARVEL LAND

Disney, not even once.
>>
File: wom_exterior.jpg (303 KB, 1120x764) Image search: [Google]
wom_exterior.jpg
303 KB, 1120x764
>>84189479

All that's left is The Land and Spaceship Earth.
>>
>>84189479
The real question is, where are the Star Wars and Marvel worlds.
>>
>>84189851
They can't do a Marvel Land at Walt Disney World. Universal Studios still has the theme park rights east of the Mason Dixon Line.

Guardians of the Galaxy fall outside of those rights as the team (the DnA incarnation) didn't exist until after that deal was made.
>>
>>84189911
>east of the Mason Dixon Line.
So everything in the Atlantic? I think you mean south.

>>84189820
Soarin' still better be there.
>>
>>84189740
>>84189911
Wasn't their suppose to be a Marvel theme park in Dubai?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Superheroes_Theme_Park
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.