[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Real Ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: The Real Ghostbusters.jpg (132 KB, 805x580) Image search: [Google]
The Real Ghostbusters.jpg
132 KB, 805x580
The Real Ghostbusters
>>
>>84186196
the new movie almost made me hate the franchise, but the comics are so good I still love it.
thank you based comic writers
>>
>>84186323
because its true
>>
File: GB.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
GB.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
let's go Ghostbusters...
>>
>>84187524
Get out.
>>
>>84187539
Screw you, that show was actually pretty interesting for it's time. Had a decent ongoing arc even.
>>
>>84186196
>The real ghostbusters
>it's a cartoon

was this some kind of joke?
>>
File: CgNKKQcUkAAecT7.jpg (78 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CgNKKQcUkAAecT7.jpg
78 KB, 600x400
Saw this at walmart the other day.

Not cool, marketing bros.
>>
>>84187635
They had to say REAL ghostbusters to differentiate it from another Ghostbusters cartoon
>>84187524
>>
Out of all the cartoons that got fucked over by executives, this one got it worst.

Also what do you think about the new upcoming movie, frankly I think it just plain unfunny.
>>
>>84187524
>Coming up next Ghostbusters!

Tricked me everytime. Goddamn network execs playing this shit it early Sunday mornings.
Fuck these faggots.
>>
>>84187524
I like this show
>>
>>84187800
I didn't care until I found out it was a reboot. That pisses me off. Why reboot it? Why the hell aren't they just a new generation, or a franchise? The comics, the games, the cartoons, and even the Fan Charities all promote the idea of the Ghostbusters franchising their name and tech to others around the country.
>>
File: 1353293390422.jpg (289 KB, 424x643) Image search: [Google]
1353293390422.jpg
289 KB, 424x643
>>
>>84190067
>Why reboot it? Why the hell aren't they just a new generation, or a franchise?

That would require Paul Feig admitting that his select all-female team are not the originals, and thus somehow inferior to the original all-male crew. Making it a reboot allows him to mentally overwrite the original team's all-male influence.
>>
>>84187524
Take that live action reboot bullshit to /tv/ faggot.
>>
>>84191717
Haven't they already said they're doing a separate all male movie?

Also all the tie ins have completely cut out women, even though they had the fembusters on Ellen with Hillary Clinton
>>
File: 114-02.png (595 KB, 839x641) Image search: [Google]
114-02.png
595 KB, 839x641
Peter's greatest victory, even if it was in the Coulier era.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.