[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this guy go from the smartest, most capable and competent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Mako_threatening_Ping.png (127 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Mako_threatening_Ping.png
127 KB, 444x250
How did this guy go from the smartest, most capable and competent person on Team Avatar to jobbing George Costanza?
>>
File: 1467257275821.jpg (164 KB, 540x707) Image search: [Google]
1467257275821.jpg
164 KB, 540x707
>>84183792
He got in the way of tumblr's favorite ship.

...That's literally it. Bryke's not known for their creative vision in terms of character progression.
>>
>>84183792
Because they weren't a very smart group to begin with.

They were constantly behind their villains and only won because Korra is the goddamn Avatar and Tenzin has her back.
>>
>>84183792
Mako jobbed a decent amount, but was GOAT in season finales

>tfw he lightnings the fuck out of Ming-Hua

>tfw he lightnings the fuck out of the colossus

based as fuck
>>
>>84184106
But until season 4, Korra never once beat the villain.
>>
>>84184793
She had a bit of help in season 2 & 3 but less so then Aang did for his one bad guy.
>>
>>84184793
Yeah that kind of bothered me. And even then, Korra just kind of faux-lesbianed Kuvira into gentle submission...

God, how did Legend of Korra end up so fucking stupid? I had such high hopes for this show, but it was such a bombastic trainwreck...
>>
>>84185002
Don't know what your talking about it was grade A gold beginning to end.
>>
File: varrick eyebrows.gif (640 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
varrick eyebrows.gif
640 KB, 500x488
Thankfully Varrick existed, he saves it for me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.