[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ike Perlmutter, Its Time, Faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: isaac-perlmutter_3279449b.jpg (110 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
isaac-perlmutter_3279449b.jpg
110 KB, 620x387
>Butchered the X-Men because Fox has the movie rights
>Pushes the Inhumans more than aspirin and alcohol for depressed californians
>Cancelled the Fantastic Four due to movie rights
>Forced lower movie and TV show budgets and canned/considered canning actors for being too expensive while part of the Creative Committee
>Killed 6 kids in that Israeli war he fought in
>Hasnt had a picture of him taken in years
>Threatened and almost forced an employee to murder his own kids if they turned out gay
>countless more

Its time faggots

The definitive Ike Perlmutter thread.

Ike stories, tales, and fables. His eccentricities, how he's a cancer on Marvel and Disney, and how he killed them fucking kids.

Know dirty secrets and got evidence? Its time to show the world, its time to take this motherfucker down.

Or just yell about him, either or.
>>
>its time to take this motherfucker down.

didn't they already take this motherfucker down? Last I heard Kevin Feige did a switcheroo on him and got control of marvel productions or something. That's why the Inhumans movie was cancelled and why we might see a black widow movie
>>
>>84183288
But the comics faggot.

What about the comics.
>>
>>84183304
oh who gives a fuck about the comics these days?

Just read Image comics or something
>>
>The restructuring was allegedly due to Feige's "frustration" of working with Perlmutter as well as some alleged controversial comments and actions by Perlmutter, such as replacing the casting of James Rhodes as Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle because black people "look the same.
>>
>>84183304
This is /co/, nobody cares about comics here.
>>
>Know dirty secrets and got evidence? Its time to show the world, its time to take this motherfucker down.
>Or just yell about him, either or.
like you're gonna do anything about him you retard. take this shit to /b/ or something.
>>
>>84183348
>>84183348
Have you read a Marvel comic lately? No fucking surprise. Not a DC guy, Nu52 was garbage. I'm being naively and rerardedly ignorant and hoping for Rebirth. First issue was good. Watchmen shit is dumb. Should have been the Gentry.
>>
>>84183288
Did feige out merchant the merchant?
>>
>>84183384
Everything from Marvel today just looks like trash, and nothing from them interests me anymore. The only things I bother with from them anymore are things that I know will be spectacularly bad rather than just boringly bad.
>>
>>84183288
>Last I heard Kevin Feige did a switcheroo on him and got control of marvel productions or something.
Nope. Feige has the same position he has before. What happened is that Marvel studios now reports directly to Disney rather than Marvel. Disney can just as easily replace Feige with any lackey of their choosing who would have no comic knowledge.
>>
>>84183269
He looks like a legit MCU villain.
>>
>>84183269
Fuck off, Rich. Get your own tabloid rumors.
>>
>>84183269
he donated to Donald Trump fuck the guy
>>
>>84183751
Remember thread with Wilson leaving Marvel because of Perlmutter's donation to Trump?
>>
>>84183805
Why does Ike, a war vet jew, put up with her?
>>
>>84183805
I thought the point of that was that Wilson chose NOT to leave Marvel because of Permutter. She even had a massive point about supporting artists regardless of political views.
>>
File: 1465960051844.png (300 KB, 628x525) Image search: [Google]
1465960051844.png
300 KB, 628x525
>Replacing the Inhumans movie with a Black Widow movie
>A good thing
You fucks will lick up smegma off the ground if it had a Marvel logo
>>
>>84184074
This. The Inhumans movie would've strayed more towards the classic version and thus force Marvel to fix up the nuhuman shit
>>
>>84183337
More than that. His intransigence against honoring RDJ's contract led to Ike demanding he be written out of the script and the cast lodging a very vocal protest.

Penny wise, pound foolish.

He's a very powerful person within Disney, so maybe they appealed to his inner Ferengi.
>>
>>84183269
We can hate on ike, but he saved Marvel from the likes of Carl Icahn during the bankruptcy years.

Icahn would have sold Marvel for pieces to the highest bidder.
>>
Can /co/ hire a private investigator to get a picture of this guy?
>>
>>84183269
The Inhumans are the fucking worst. I hope they make the movie and it tanks so that they bury them deeper than Carol's rape baby.
>>
>>84183326
>typical Marvel fan
>>
>>84187552
>The Inhumans are the fucking worst. I hope they make the movie and it tanks so that they bury them deeper than Carol's rape baby.
They're bad NOW because they're being made to do things that they shouldn't be. Inhumans as a franchise is awesome, and needs a redemption movie to get them back to their roots.
>>
Where does Ike even work? Does he have an office in the same building as the comic guys in NYC? How often does Axel Alonso talk to him? Does the dude even read comics?
>>
>>84187607
Nobody fucking knows.

It's hilarious.
>>
>>84183805
>Wilson leaving Marvel because of Perlmutter's donation to Trump
Never happened. Stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>84188789
he's probably dead
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.