[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet this after Charlotte leaks to the press that Bojack tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: ohno.png (1 MB, 1271x666) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
1 MB, 1271x666
I bet this after Charlotte leaks to the press that Bojack tried to fuck Penny.
>>
>>84178469
Everyone looks too nice. People would be pissed if they found about what he did.
>>
File: BOJACK WHY.jpg (80 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
BOJACK WHY.jpg
80 KB, 618x412
I seem to remember it being kinda sorta vague. Am I just trying to save my brain from having a cringe-attack?

Penny is going to try and find him.
The poor girl.
What Maine was to Bojack, the prom will be to her.
>>
>>84178561
This. They just want a piece of him because he's up for an Oscar nomination.
>>
Y'all are just jealous that Bojack is so happy. I mean look at him. He's getting an Oscar. Of course he's happy. Why wouldn't he be happy?
>>
File: e98.jpg (19 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
19 KB, 600x705
I don't know if I can handle another EP11, /co/
>>
>>84180375
This is probably going to be the last season, so there's only one more ep11 left to get through. And if the show ends on an uplifting note, ep12 will hopefully cancel out any depression left from 11.
>>
>>84180654
Why you think it's gonna be the last season?
>>
>>84180654
Todd will move out, Princess Carolyn will move to NYC. Diane will break up with Mr. Peanutbutter and Mr. Peanutbutter will kill himself after losing Diane and all his money. Bojack will lose all the respect he gained from Secreteriat and sink even deeper into depression and alcoholism.
>>
File: 1467237844416.jpg (417 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1467237844416.jpg
417 KB, 512x768
>another episode 11
>>
>>84180705
Just feels like a 3 season kind of show. Also, it may be wishful thinking, but I think Bojack will finally achieve happiness this season, and I dunno if there's much of a show to be had after that. Oh, and the trailer confirmed he finally falls into the pool during a party at some point this season, which is the kind of thing I think they'd save for towards the end of the show.
>>
>>84178469
Why the hell would Charlotte do that to her own family? It would be every bit the nightmare for Penny and Charlotte as it would be for Bojack. Maybe more because Bojack is pretty used to that shit.

I'm now reminded that the press still hasn't gotten their hands on the story about him fucking Sarah Lynn.
>>
File: wrTSbEi.png (691 KB, 1382x1665) Image search: [Google]
wrTSbEi.png
691 KB, 1382x1665
>>84181281
OH SHIT

I had forgotten all about that. Well, not that, but that those birds had dirt on that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.